• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Just For The Cat Lovers Here

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Helen
cat.jpg
say hi Vinnie's too busy soaking up the sun
BTW, I have to be sure when shopping in the pet store , I don't pass the cages with cats up for adoption

Elf

Elio Addict
Reaction score
First I want to state I hate cats ;About three weeks ago a stray jumped out of the dumpster at my grand daughter .Soooo I went buy the dollar store and bought cat food and canned milk .I've left the door to the shop open a crack .because its getting colder .Bought a heat lamp because the shop isn't normal heated .I've made it a warm bed and making sure it has a warm bed on a high perch near a south window .Only catch a glimpse every once in awhile as she is nervous so I give it a lot of space .

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
First I want to state I hate cats ;About three weeks ago a stray jumped out of the dumpster at my grand daughter .Soooo I went buy the dollar store and bought cat food and canned milk .I've left the door to the shop open a crack .because its getting colder .Bought a heat lamp because the shop isn't normal heated .I've made it a warm bed and making sure it has a warm bed on a high perch near a south window .Only catch a glimpse every once in awhile as she is nervous so I give it a lot of space .
Sounds like a feral
Feral cats of today will happen from people that when they move to a place that doesn't allow pets, they'll just dump it outside and leave it to fend for its self; I can't understand why they wouldn't find someone to take it, or give it to a shelter. They people that I truly have no place in my life for are the ones that move, and leave the animal(s) locked in the house with no food, water or a way to get out; that is true cruelty to animals. In 2007-08 when so many people were getting foreclosed on that was a common happening; completely disgusted me.

But Elf, I want to give you credit for going out of your way to help a creature that you don't especially like; I Thank you and I'm sure he does too.

Top Bottom