• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Kandi Electric

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I do all my own maintenance and yet there are 8 items in the above graphic that I don't think I've ever done for my motorcycles. I've been riding for 35 years. How odd that is.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The SOLO appeals to me, but would have to test drive to confirm I like it or buy it. Most everyone that has test driven it or purchased one of the first 100 SOLOs indicate they like it very much.
Same here RickB, I'm committed to own a "single" seater 3wheeler no matter how mad my wife gets! :D But only after a successful test drive.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Same here RickB, I'm committed to own a "single" seater 3wheeler no matter how mad my wife gets! :D But only after a successful test drive.
Based on 51 years of marriage, my experience is: Happy Wife, Happy Life! Perhaps the SOLO and FUV should consider offering a side-car option for wives, girl friends, pets, and/or used for added cargo space. :)

2E759308-C304-48B5-9D00-37A11A3A4904.jpeg 5A0C8B89-1E91-410D-B1F0-0E0B52839B7B.jpeg

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Based on 51 years of marriage, my experience is: Happy Wife, Happy Life! Perhaps the SOLO and FUV should consider offering a side-car option for wives, girl friends, pets, and/or used for added cargo space. :)

View attachment 23368 View attachment 23369
Congratulations on your recent 50th Golden anniversary! You and your lovely wife definitely mastered the art of wedding bliss!
Best thing I learned that really helped with my marriage (34 yrs) is using "We and our" more than "I and my" in our conversation. With the exception of SOLO, that's all "my" call! Lol

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Congratulations on your recent 50th Golden anniversary! You and your lovely wife definitely mastered the art of wedding bliss!
Best thing I learned that really helped with my marriage (34 yrs) is using "We and our" more than "I and my" in our conversation. With the exception of SOLO, that's all "my" call! Lol
LOL! Congrats on 34 years of wedded bliss! What I thought was “my” FUV, to my total surprise, turned out to be “ours” after my wife’s test drive. She won by a block on our test drive race back to the AMP.

Top Bottom