• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

La Auto Show 2015

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you Hector!!!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

But a couple of those pictures bring up some questions.
Dual exhaust?
Where is the right side armrest??? (I'm a little torqued about that one, EM promised it would have one.)
And a couple of others.

Looks like the clutch pedal hits the foot rest, but that could be just a camera angle thing.

cantwait

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the more pictures I see, the more I'm convinced that Technosports is a terrible choice for a prototype builder. Even after 5 1/2 months, the P5 looks like a rush job when you start looking up close. The exhaust, pedal location, right armrest design, parking brake lever location, non-functional & illegible dash, no ABS, no traction control, no windshield washer, no locking hood, and who knows what else. I was hoping for something clever as far as the sunshade, but that has not been addressed.

Hopefully they will have it ready for prime time by January.

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I must say Goofy, you did a hell of a fine job with the photos! I'll be pouring over them for some time in fact!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

I'm very impressed with the P5! Clean lines, smooth work and a lot of unique applications there! The rims look just like the ones on y Neon! (hmm). ABS and traction control are easily installed once the P5 shows it works well without them. IMO.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Washer fluid bottle get mounted forward of the engine compartment. The hood pins are fine, though I admit I'll probably go the locking hood pin route on mine.

Top Bottom