• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Latest Updates?

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Master Herald is another shitty rag. The factual inaccuracies in this article are matched only by their grammatical errors. A prime example of how bad "news" sites have become in the Internet age. I wouldn't be surprised if this site was nothing more than an accumulation of poorly written scripts that compile snippets of articles from other sites. They obviously don't have editors.

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wondering about any updates on the fines Elio was given by Louisiana for not having proper license's.
Apparently "Elio has 60 days to get the proper licenses, or face a daily fine of $5,000. "
The fines were issued on July 10th, 2017. By my count, that would mean they have until Sept. 8th, 2017.
That's tomorrow. Haven't heard when the appeal might take place or if Elio has gotten any license yet.

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The commission that is empowered to investigate levy the fines on behalf of the government is not empowered with any authority to actually enforce the fines. In order to collect, they would have to take EM to court. (This was reported in one of the threads here on this forum. I don't have a link...) I can't help but think that a significant portion of that claimed fine would be tossed out. EM is not yet manufacturing anything, so how can you fine them for not having a manufacturing license?

This entire process was political theater.

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
While the fines for being a manufacturer seem bogus, I still wonder why Elio has not (to my knowledge) gotten a license yet. Is it that expensive or are other conditions involved. Like insurance or something with the SEC?

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'd say Sailor Dog has more upside than downside. I guess we will need to see if the 100 million dollar offering is successful . Right now we are just speculating. I'm optimistic. Beats the hell out of worrying:D

When you see a lot of horse shit, you know there is a pony in there somewhere. That's optimism :rolleyes:

Top Bottom