• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Life After The 2017 Introductory Model... How About The Elio Ii?

XanWolf

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I feel that the most likely complaint will be the passenger entry/exit. This might lead to either of:

1) Better support of actually having a passenger
or
2) Ditch the idea of a passenger and turn it all into trunk space (possibly shortening the vehicle)

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
......The Canadian Electra Meccanica Solo looks much more promising as a future parking spot Genie.

AND apparently is will now be available............at least to the first 250 reservationists (that was their cap this year) :D

79dceca2-6c71-49f0-8402-ee60d10ea15c.png
Come and Visit Electra Meccanica’s
Brand New Assembly Facility!

Thursday, July 7th
2:30 P.M. to 6 P.M.

47 Braid Street, New Westminster BC

ae0ad2c8-b0fd-46cb-90e8-de27aa947e06.jpg
Next Thursday, July 7th, Electra Meccanica is holding a housewarming get-together at our new SOLO assembly facility. Located at 47 Braid Street in New Westminster, this latest operational expansion will soon become the beating heart of the SOLO project, producing B.C.-made, zero-emission vehicles for Canada and beyond.

We’re inviting you to come by between 2:30 P.M. and 6:00 P.M. for a peek at our new facility. Enjoy light refreshments, mingle with future SOLO owners, and get a tour of the facility from the engineers and staff who, with your help, will change the face of urban commuting.

Please see below for event location:
71f1c6e2-8f9f-408b-82d6-e75e5969962a.png

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Also, the all new Corbin Motors Sparrow 2 is complete and scheduled for it's July 4th reveal. The new Bird had it's first successful test run a couple days ago. The planned 100 hand built Sparrow 2 Betas should start shortly after. The somewhat odd, but likeable metallic orange Sparrow 2's dimpled styling is extremely aerodynamic. Looks like a fun to drive electric autocycle. I like the dimpled bulge on the rear wheel skirt.

image.jpeg

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Also, the all new Corbin Motors Sparrow 2 is complete and scheduled for it's July 4th reveal. The new Bird had it's first successful test run a couple days ago. The planned 100 hand built Sparrow 2 Betas should start shortly after. The somewhat odd, but likeable metallic orange Sparrow 2's dimpled styling is extremely aerodynamic. Looks like a fun to drive electric autocycle. I like the dimpled bulge on the rear wheel skirt.

View attachment 10684
whoa whoa whoa... like the bulge on the Sparrow but NOT on the Elio? For shame.... for shame!

:doh: :bolt:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score

View attachment 10684
There's something about it that makes me think "Shoe"
It just looks like a big Shoe with wheels.

Top Bottom