• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Lights On Wheel Covers

Zipper

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sweet!! I'm certain these will work just fine on the Elio. Perhaps the good folks at Custom Dynamics or some other third party can produce a set that's specifically for the Elio. I envision something that would reach further down the front of the wheel pants.

Last edited:

RogWild

Elio Addict
Reaction score
0-FenderLights.jpg
Here's another picture;

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sweet!! I'm certain these will work just fine on the Elio. Perhaps the good folks at Custom Dynamics or some other third party can produce a set that's specifically for the Elio. I envision something that would reach further down the front of the wheel pants.
Wow! I really like those. Once we know what the fenders/shrouds/pants/skirts look like we should approach Custom Dynamics about it. In fact it might be a good idea to contact them now and give them a heads up. They could be one of Elio's suppliers for this specific item. Awesome.

I noticed lafrisbee's post and am wondering if having the red flashing might confuse a following vehicle into thinking they are farther a way than they actually are. Otherwise I think having both flash would be OK.

Great idea! Thanks for sharing. :-) Z

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I like the sequential flashing lights like on the newer Mustangs. there's no doubt they are turning even if you can only see one of their lights.

I installed sequential flashers on the back of my motorcycle and they really do help visibility.

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think wiring would be an issue as I believe that the turn signal lights are on the rearview mirrors on the elio. I don't believe that there is any electricity on the elio fenders at this time.

Top Bottom