• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Lights On Wheel Covers

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I would be more prone to body mount them.
If you're going down a bumpy road and they were on the fenders, they would be bouncing light all over the place.
Mounting them on the body would keep them a lot more stable.

With all of the advancements they've done in lighting, they wouldn't have to be very big.

nickskeys

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think either an illuminated or highly reflectorized Elio logo on the rear center of the wheel fenders would suffice. And one on the rear plastic panel under the license plate, somewhat smaller.

DavidLNewton

Reaction score
Perhaps painting the fenders with a color different than the rest of the vehicle may help. It would be nice if the entire color palette was available. BTW, I'm dreaming of my school colors: BLUE vehicle with YELLOW fenders.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Perhaps painting the fenders with a color different than the rest of the vehicle may help. It would be nice if the entire color palette was available. BTW, I'm dreaming of my school colors: BLUE vehicle with YELLOW fenders.
Welcome to the Elio Owners Forum from the Pacific NW :welcome:
The site where you'll find more information about the Elio than you will anywhere else.
This is a very Pro Elio site with membership from all age groups and walks of life.

The little joke about "the word" is something that started he a couple of years ago with the color that you said other than blue.
The longer you're here the more you'll learn about it; we have a great group of members and a few cranky ones (but you get that everywhere) that are always willing to help answer question.
Your #1 help here is the Search engine; it is very good as long as you read all of the options in it.
And of course any time you get a group of folks like here, you talk about everything else under the sun.
The site is PG so please be mindful of your language.

Again, welcome, glad you joined.

-Coss

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
th.jpeg
Living in a city, never rode a bus- however, you should know the answer to which way the bus is facing
Kids who do, usually know!

Top Bottom