• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Little News From Tesla

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Then on SA you have an undergraduate philosophy student from McGill University.
https://seekingalpha.com/article/4139162-model-3-can-make-tesla-profitable

The question is, do I take stock tips from a real estate agent or an undergrad philosophy student when it comes to Tesla? This is what SA is all about. It's articles are to direct you to making the author money in the stock market which they have no experience at (at least nothing on their resumes). SA makes money from your clicks and membership.
You should post their tips regarding Elio Stock.

Last edited:

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If he got into McGill, he is not stupid. They have extremely high standards for admission.
I got into Washington University in St. Louis and it's a hard engineering school to get into also. So with that, I'll be handing out stock tips for Chicken Soup For The Soul Entertainment (CSSE). I like chicken soup, I like entertainment and my education in engineering will be a great mix as to covering this company.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't care what the persons background is, I like to hear every different angle and then decide. Sometimes experts do not look at all perspectives.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I got into Washington University in St. Louis and it's a hard engineering school to get into also. So with that, I'll be handing out stock tips for Chicken Soup For The Soul Entertainment (CSSE). I like chicken soup, I like entertainment and my education in engineering will be a great mix as to covering this company.
an example. About five years ago our city contracted out half the garbage contract. Every bid on it based on 130 trucks that the city used. One guy came in and won the contract basing on 110 trucks for the bid. He won the bid and asked how he was going to do it, he said that he will do truck repairs at night. All the experts with the other bidders did not see that the city was doing all the servicing on day shift.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
an example. About five years ago our city contracted out half the garbage contract. Every bid on it based on 130 trucks that the city used. One guy came in and won the contract basing on 110 trucks for the bid. He won the bid and asked how he was going to do it, he said that he will do truck repairs at night. All the experts with the other bidders did not see that the city was doing all the servicing on day shift.
Let me guess. His real job was being a Real Estate Agent. ;)

Last edited:

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No construction contractor Didn't know about garbage but knew about machines.
I never played sports growing up. So when I was a Jh in high school, we had baseball for PE. I had no glove and the one spare they had, was not for a left handed person. So, I was stuck out in center field. Another Jr who was on the varsity baseball team was up to bat and cranked one out right in my area. I ran as fast as I could and caught the thing on the fence. So what that means is, you don't need a mitt and you need no experience at all to play center field.

Single data points are the way to come up with how things will happen in the real world and I think you could run a MLB team for $100K per year because no need for equipment or talent.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Where do they get those wonderful analogies?

joker.jpg

Top Bottom