• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Little News From Tesla

KenK

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am biased as a Model S owner, but I am amazed by what Tesla has accomplished so far. Over 200K cars produced internationally. A solid charger network. An award winning car and extremely safe for occupants. This despite car dealerships blocking them and unions trying to sabotage their workforce. This company has more good will from me than Elio ever did. So much so that their solar panels are now on my house and their Power Wall battery will be in my garage in a month. Dont even get me started on how amazing SpaceX is...

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am biased as a Model S owner, but I am amazed by what Tesla has accomplished so far. Over 200K cars produced internationally. A solid charger network. An award winning car and extremely safe for occupants. This despite car dealerships blocking them and unions trying to sabotage their workforce. This company has more good will from me than Elio ever did. So much so that their solar panels are now on my house and their Power Wall battery will be in my garage in a month. Dont even get me started on how amazing SpaceX is...
You reshingled your house with esla’s new solar shingles? If so did you have a certified local contractor install that new roofing product? Curious what percentage is active solar.

Last edited:

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's evident you've done well for yourself being a Tesla owner and I agree the company not only brought technology but also put paychecks in thousands of it's american worker's pockets...as one of EM's goal in the form of the cheaper ELIO, unfortunately their project got out of sorts for such a "simple" no new tech trike platform that they started with.

Top Bottom