• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Locked-in Poll

Are you locked in?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ocean9000

Elio Addict
Reaction score
<Pssstttt your font call didn't work>

AArrrggg! The power went out today and when it came back up I had one less UPS. I have been fighting with software VPN and it's making me hair-on-fire crazy - not that I need much help, mind.
And now my @#$%$$% font calls don't work?!?

Where is that bottle of whiskey, it's time - one for you Coss, cheers!

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
as this is being typed, the poll is showing 67 locked in which is 94.4% of the respondents .... with them needing 65,000, its clear that EM has a major task in front of them .... it would appear likely that we can anticipate a good deal of effort on their part to spread the word and we shouldn't be surprised if we receive an increased volume emails and other such communications

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would like to be locked but when I submit my info it says " You do not have a non-refundable reservation" I do have a non refundable since 2014 so I'm not sure what the problem is. I E mailed Elio and not heard back.
Same here, I have a $1000 all in and a $100 refundable. I want to change my $100 refundable to a Non refundable but when I go to the Elio website and look at my account it only shows the ALL IN Non Refundable.

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
as this is being typed, the poll is showing 67 locked in which is 94.4% of the respondents .... with them needing 65,000, its clear that EM has a major task in front of them .... it would appear likely that we can anticipate a good deal of effort on their part to spread the word and we shouldn't be surprised if we receive an increased volume emails and other such communications

I think a large part of people holding back is that they have no idea what the binding commitment is really locking them into. As others here have stated in confusion, does that mean they expect at least a base payment of $7k before even a test drive? How binding is binding? While I am sure the fears are baseless, sending out such a call for commitment without any details on what that means was way too confusing.

I am sure EM will clear it up in no time.

The infinite skyz Im not sure what it's called in the "configurator"
the 2k option.

That is a specialized system from a third party that a lot of us feel is way too expensive for what it really offers. A lot of us like the HUD offering at $500 and even that can be done cheaper DIY. I am leaning towards the HUD myself, but no way would I opt for the $2k Skyz system.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think a large part of people holding back is that they have no idea what the binding commitment is really locking them into. As others here have stated in confusion, does that mean they expect at least a base payment of $7k before even a test drive? How binding is binding? While I am sure the fears are baseless, sending out such a call for commitment without any details on what that means was way too confusing.

I am sure EM will clear it up in no time.

That is a specialized system from a third party that a lot of us feel is way too expensive for what it really offers. A lot of us like the HUD offering at $500 and even that can be done cheaper DIY. I am leaning towards the HUD myself, but no way would I opt for the $2k Skyz system.
I'm planning on using my Navdy for this purpose -- assuming my Navdy arrives before the Elio!

Chaz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm planning on using my Navdy for this purpose -- assuming my Navdy arrives before the Elio!

I think you might be waiting a very long time for your Navdy I dont ever think they are going to end up with anything worth waiting for.

Top Bottom