• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Locked-in Poll

Are you locked in?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Mine took less than 24 hours !!!

upload_2016-8-16_23-51-50.png

mrmeeks

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
From reviewing the http://www.elioowners.com/threads/lock-in.7593/ Lock-In thread it seems that many more Members have Committed and Locked-in but have not voted on this Poll just yet cause perhaps many of these Members have not run across this Thread and Poll yet.

Wondering if perhaps the Lock-In Thread should be edited by the Original poster of a Moderator to include the Poll on that Thread.
You have to understand MANY people haven't even heard of this forum or even do or care about forums.

airforceguy6

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Got my official notification yesterday, confirmed locked in! Definitely following all of Elio's progress more and more now-a-days, but since I am in Germany for the next year or so, I'm ok with waiting until late 2017 for them to produce a good product. Although...it would be tempting to see how the Elio performs on the Autobahn :D

JT16754

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Frosty,
I do believe that EM will have a many different payment plans, if you get the basic Elio, like I am going to get, with the discounts that we have, is should be way under any new car you could ever find... and you can always upgrade later or as you go... you have already invested almost 20% of the cost... already...

Just hang in there.... like we all have to do.... we all hate waiting on the DOE... But this will happen....

The Elio Nation is starting soon and you and all of us are a big part of it.... this is where it start...

Or you could wait and get it, to sell it right away... some people have said they may do that... I am sure someone out there would be willing to pay more to get a low number Elio without waiting in line....

Proud to Be... member #2225Z of the Elio Nation... see ya on the road...
Received EM lock in confirmation today.

I confirmed my reservation at $7,000 last week. Was I supposed to receive a verification email or some sort of receipt?

Reactions: Ekh
Top Bottom