• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Locked-in Poll

Are you locked in?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow KD, I am curious. I think I read you have a reservation number and everything. Have you tried to call Elio? Please keep us posted. And COSS, I believe was having trouble ! I ready am curious.
There is another Locked In Thread, I posted this over there:
I just got off the phone with Gerome (or is it Jerome?) we were talking about those of us that can't sign the Commitment yet.
The problems are numerous and they are working on fixing it.
With mine, I was $100 Want In at first; it was a week later that I switched over to All In, and did go through the steps and signed form; but it was also when they were implementing the System change over, and my change information never quite worked correctly.
They do have my upgrades correct after (because it was in the new system) but the beginning information never migrated over correctly.
He personally flagged my account and put an expedite to correct note the people in charge of the process.

We then talked about the other people having problems; his suggestion is to email mail into them and if you don't get a response this week, contact (call) next week and leave message if you don't talk to a person. They want to know so they can correct it.
They are going to address this problem and see if they can include a bit about it in the weekly news letter.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I confirmed my reservation at $7,000 last week. Was I supposed to receive a verification email or some sort of receipt?
Yes, you will.
Make sure to check your other folders, this is not from a normal Elio Motors address; I think it says "futureowners" in the address/
So make sure your spam/junk mail filters didn't redirect it.
If you don't get it in a couple of days, contact them (Elio Motors)

Lawrence G.

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Have you heard back anything from Elio Motors on this? I have not received a response to any emails or had my call returned.
I sent them a message last night. Told them I hearing about this new Lock-In DoE requirement and price adjusting.
If a person is All-In for any amount, You should be Locked-In automatically.
Hadn't received an email or snail mail.
Relax, they are putting out real computer fires (working OT) so they can produce accurate numbers for the AVTM loan for the DoE.
Give them a few days.

Lawrence G.

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Yes, you will.
Make sure to check your other folders, this is not from a normal Elio Motors address; I think it says "futureowners" in the address/
So make sure your spam/junk mail filters didn't redirect it.
If you don't get it in a couple of days, contact them (Elio Motors)
Thanks Coss,
I always delete my spam folder.
It makes sense, the have a very reduced IT staff.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you can swing it I would stay in line for the Elio otherwise you're going to wonder "what if". If you find you don't like it or can't afford it I am sure you won't have a problem selling to somebody who did not reserve for first-year purchase!
he'd have to buy it to resell, He could with E.M's blessing sell . Awhile back one of our moderators posted that he would be interested in buying another, don't know how that worked out . BTW buying a another's SIL, gets you at the end of that price category. You can't assume the number if you purchase.
As I recall there have been hardship cases where, to their credit E M has refunded the 1k all in.
Did it apply to Z's son? I don't recall if he was interested?
XI:LVIII - getting ready for tomorrow's heat wave

Top Bottom