• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Locked In

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Will this change my sn. number that I received when II went all in . Or will our place in line change because if everyone doesn't commit to this?
Nope. Nothing changes. In fact, other than getting another email from Elio, the change is very transparent. It's mostly to appease the ATMV gurus and not to really change anything about our numbers, discounts, or other such things.

HonestTex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just went back in and tried again; guess what message I get?

View attachment 10994

So I guess they haven't gotten far enough back in the system yet.
I just tried again and got a popup that said I would be locked in pending verification of my non refundable all in deposit...

Edit: I locked in last week and thought I was done, but still haven't gotten email confirmation..

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just tried again and got a popup that said I would be locked in pending verification of my non refundable all in deposit...

Edit: I locked in last week and thought I was done, but still haven't gotten email confirmation..
Write 'em again and ask what that bit of gobbledygook means.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So for the people that are still in refundable mode, does this mean the price will be even higher than 7300..?
The offering price is supposed to be the price, especially for reservationists. How long that price will remain in effect after production begins is not known.
UPDATE
As a refundable reservationist, you will receive your Elio after all the all-in reservationists have their cars. Currently, 85% of the reservations are all-in, and that will climb. So that puts you pretty far down the list. Going all-in now, even for $250, and signing the commitment statement, will lock in your price AND save you $300. So you help Elio, help yourself, and avoid a possible price increase.

Last edited:

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Except those prices are only locked-in for non-refundable reservations. So the price is not defined and subject to change for all of the "want-in" folks as well as anyone who waits until they can see it in a showroom before putting any money down.

Top Bottom