• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Maintenaince / Service Manual

saint451

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes a free "Owners Manual", this is the Elio, If we want free Service Manual, let's fight for it. It's not over till we say it's over!!!!

imageon

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The other nice thing is that you can keep an old flash drive or memory card in the vehicle with the info stored on it. You still have plenty of room for other info such as state maps and a general repair handbook if you might need some help figuring things out.
This is true. The thing may clonk out isomewhere where the only garage in town has never seen one. The USB drive may help them get you back on the road.
MK

Last edited:

nthawk68

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone heard if Elio is going to provide a service manual with parts listing to the all ins. It would be easy to include a dvd with the owners manual and what a great resource if you are stuck in in middle of nowhere and the first Elio in the town. It seems like most of the all inners are gear heads of some sort and I am not sure about you, but give me a manual, some duct tape and safety wire and I can Macgiver my back to civilization.... 20 years working helicopter maintenance will fix anything.

Moderator Comment: Merged into existing manual thread

Last edited by a moderator:

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone heard if Elio is going to provide a service manual with parts listing to the all ins. It would be easy to include a dvd with the owners manual and what a great resource if you are stuck in in middle of nowhere and the first Elio in the town. It seems like most of the all inners are gear heads of some sort and I am not sure about you, but give me a manual, some duct tape and safety wire and I can Macgiver my back to civilization.... 20 years working helicopter maintenance will fix anything.
Holy crap! That's a great idea! It would cost them almost nothing to provide the information and there's a good chance that many would just do the maintenance on their own. It would be great to have a manual... Shoot, even a link to an active "Elio Technical Solutions" type of web site that had the most current information and recalls, etc. Of course, the manual would be there... constantly updated... Plus, add ons and instructions could be there as well. They could call it "Elio ETS"

Top Bottom