• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Message To Elio

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I get a reality check every time I remember how much Social Security I have to live on per month.
Me too! I hope the Billionaires and 1% keep their greedy hands off Social Security. I look forward to the current monthly check and is better than no monthly check at all.

Last edited:

Elf

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"......... ,small print and written in Canadian"
Ok, I'll play along, what language in Canadian?
I could have sworn they spoke and wrote in English; I mean their language sounds the same as ours, except for a few words that they use differently and what they call certain things, but my wife is Canadian, and we get along without a translator.
So just what are you talking about ey?
My wife and I have been together since the first grade and she is Canadian .To this day I haven't figured out what in hell she's talking about .I've always considered it a language barrier

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My wife and I have been together since the first grade and she is Canadian .To this day I haven't figured out what in hell she's talking about .I've always considered it a language barrier
For both of you guys I'm sure that the old saying is true. "Love is the universal language". :becky:
(I've always thought that cash was the universal language, but what do I know?)

Last edited:

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would think that a standard form letter will be the reply from Elio .Nothing specific pertaining to your question but plenty of polite meaningless sanitized BS .Probably one paragraph ,small print and written in Canadian .They may also toss in a order form for additional tee shirts .

PS : Doug ,I'm an optimist :brick:

When you see a lot of horse shit, there has got to be a pony somewhere.:becky::yo:

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I could have sworn they spoke and wrote in English; I mean their language sounds the same as ours, except for a few words that they use differently and what they call certain things, but my wife is Canadian, and we get along without a translator.

What colour is a Canadian Elio?

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score

My wife is Thai. It is not a language barrier. It is a gender barrier. When she gets too far out, I just drive on the rumble-strip for a few feet. That brings her into focus.:becky:

Paul DeCrans

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score

Don't forget they have two official Languages. They also speak french but you won't see that much unless you are in Eastern Canada.

Top Bottom