• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Message To Elio

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Even if you have a great product and business plan, it can be hard to even get the attention of investors with the kind of capital needed for this sort of endeavor. The Reg A+ funding got their foot in a door, but maybe not the right one yet.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Agreed... It's always hard to raise venture capital...even for a promising product...

I felt the purpose of the Reg A+ funding was rather misleading...small float (thus EZ to manipulate the stock price)...many small investors will more than likely lose their entire principle value!

In theory...the the money raise from the Reg A+ was to be spent building 20 odd test mules...never happened...the money was siphoned off...and did not result in a fully engineered and production ready Elio vehicle...

After almost a decade...Elio has very little to show for more than $100 million spent!

It does not appear any new money is coming to Elio's rescue...
Make that $140M spent.
Honestly guys and gals, we knew that this filing was going to bring out the worst in people...
But honestly and realistically, who the heck do you think is going to step up and invest hundreds of millions at this point?

I think it's a fair question and I'm asking with an objective and open mind.

Boo.. Validation? I would have been happy with a production-ready U.S. compliance certified vehicle.

Last edited:

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Make that $140M spent.
Honestly guys and gals, we knew that this filing was going to bring out the worst in people...
But honestly and realistically, who the heck do you think is going to step up and invest hundreds of millions at this point?

I think it's a fair question and I'm asking with an objective and open mind.

Boo.. Validation? I would have been happy with a production-ready U.S. compliance certified vehicle.
It's a reality check alright. Updated 376M needed, still hanging on to projected sub 8K selling price but with only 65k reservations, whos' still wearing blinders??? Sigh...

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's probably time to ignore the Elio PR fluff & promises...and focus on the hard facts that development and marketing of the Elio vehicle has ceased...
Remember the same dazed & confused feeling from being wrong & foolish about holding onto Tesla & Keurig when I had the chance to sell when both were rich @ $20! I want to be wrong like that again. Go ELIO!!!

Last edited:

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Musk is a brilliant businessman... and has an amazing ability to bring his dreams to fruition!

I bought my stock eight months after the IPO... still have it... Tesla's market cap value makes no sense...but that hasn't scared away many investors...

But nothing last forever...BMW & Mercedes have numerous projects in the pipeline to compete with Tesla...

At some point I will take my gains in Tesla stock and be grateful I had the opportunity to be involved...
Musk is a billionaire, a good but not a brilliant businessman...a brilliant salesman I think...sold Tesla a while ago... market cap definitely insane...speculative valuations should collapse soon...watch today's dismal earnings after market close.

Last edited:
Top Bottom