• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Message To Elio

Hootersnoocher

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
"......... ,small print and written in Canadian"
Ok, I'll play along, what language in Canadian?
I could have sworn they spoke and wrote in English; I mean their language sounds the same as ours, except for a few words that they use differently and what they call certain things, but my wife is Canadian, and we get along without a translator.
So just what are you talking about ey?

No, Coss. They say things like zed and eay. They wear tuks and mufflers are for yer ears, don't ya know. Unless your in Canekistan, then it's the queens French, and in Beavers we trust. Keep yer stick on the ice!

imageon

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Speaking of the Elio. I read somewhere (I can't find it) that they were going to show it some place in Pontiac, MI I think. That would prove that they still have some people with it somewhere. And these people could be asked questions about it. Better than a form letter anyhow:becky:.
MK

Last edited:

imageon

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okay,
It was Pontiac and from the flurry of answers on Facebook by Elio I gleaned -- that only us reservation holders will get our vehicles in 2018 that is the 65000 folks that made the cut. The rest will get theirs in 2019 from the stores. So I guess it is still on for next year they are saying.
MK

JT16754

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I sent a message to Elio asking if they thought that I would receive my Elio by the time that I turned 80, which is Feb. 27, 2019. I am really anxious to see their response . I will post it.
The Elio Customer Experience Team (Elio Motors)

I THOUGHT I'D SEND ELIO A MESSAGE JUST TO SEE IF I WOULD GET A RESPONSE. I ASKED THEM THIS WISEACRE QUESTION ON SATURDAY. THEY ACTUALLY SENT A RESPONSE TODAY. ATLEAST SOMEONE IS READING THE MAIL:

May 2, 14:00 EDT

Thanks for the email JT. Paul is spending all of his time working on funding and making the company move forward and is limited as to what he can say publicly as a publicly traded company. We will continue to share progress and keep you in the loop as to all things Elio.

Make sure to check out our blog at www.eliomotors.com/blog

Thank you,
The Elio Team

Jctcrt

Apr 29, 09:21 EDT

I'm sorry to say that I doubt Elio will ever go into production. Where is Paul Elio? Why doesn't he make any statements as to the health of his company?
JT. 16,754
Sent from my iPhone

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Elio Customer Experience Team (Elio Motors)

I THOUGHT I'D SEND ELIO A MESSAGE JUST TO SEE IF I WOULD GET A RESPONSE. I ASKED THEM THIS WISEACRE QUESTION ON SATURDAY. THEY ACTUALLY SENT A RESPONSE TODAY. ATLEAST SOMEONE IS READING THE MAIL:

May 2, 14:00 EDT

Thanks for the email JT. Paul is spending all of his time working on funding and making the company move forward and is limited as to what he can say publicly as a publicly traded company. We will continue to share progress and keep you in the loop as to all things Elio.

Make sure to check out our blog at www.eliomotors.com/blog

Thank you,
The Elio Team

Jctcrt

Apr 29, 09:21 EDT

I'm sorry to say that I doubt Elio will ever go into production. Where is Paul Elio? Why doesn't he make any statements as to the health of his company?
JT. 16,754
Sent from my iPhone
Thanks for sharing. I understand your doubt. High Finance = High Anxiety. Paul still has a pocket full of quarters, keep your fingers crossed. JACKPOT!

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hope & crossing fingers are not successful business strategies ...

Meeting...or exceeding promised product development deadlines is the hallmark of a successful business startup...

Additionally... not being able to raise & provide necessary business capital in a timely matter is recipe for certain failure...
Are we talking selling hot dogs and pizza, or starting a new transportation company ?
The Elio is no ordinary business startup.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Actually... all business startup's are the same...

You have to have a fully validated product...

Than it's necessary to obtain adequate funding to go into production...

If you are fortunate enough to reach production & distribution... the paying consumers will determine the fate of your efforts...

Unfortunately...Paul did neither...
I disagree. SpaceX rocket kinda hard to validate until launch. Elio autocycle, kinda hard to validate until launch.
Transportation, Biotech, etc, can only be validated after launch, not lunch.

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They've been soliciting funding for years...the most logical conclusion is...Paul does not have a viable or profitable business model...
That's quite the statement. There are quite a few alternative reasons that funding may be hard to come by. I assume you rigorously eliminated all other options before you came to that conclusion ... logically.

Top Bottom