• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Military Service

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
9860619.png

My hobby is now a fully registered Limited Liability Company. Please stop by and take a look.

www.afinalsalute.com

If you are on Face Book, or know of someone with a fallen Hero, could you please pass the link on.
I would have no problems sending any of you proof I am registered and have all my paper work in order before hand.

Thanks

Last edited:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Last weekend we dedicated a Vietnam War Memorial here in Las Cruces. It has taken us seven years to complete this project. As one of the committee members I am very proud of this memorial to all who served in Vietnam. The center panel has the photos of all 398 New Mexicans who were Killed In Action in Vietnam etched in black marble

Attachments

• VVM Day.jpeg
    VVM Day.jpeg
    35.9 KB · Views: 248

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Last weekend we dedicated a Vietnam War Memorial here in Las Cruces. It has taken us seven years to complete this project. As one of the committee members I am very proud of this memorial to all who served in Vietnam. The center panel has the photos of all 398 New Mexicans who were Killed In Action in Vietnam etched in black marble

Upper left
http://www.afinalsalute.com/us-army-memorials.html

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Just a piece of trivia here; But Binswanger Glass Company in Memphis built and engraved the the Glass panels for the Viet Nam war Memorial in Washington. Also did the portable Memorial too.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hope your business fails.... But only due to lack of wars driving it. :)

As it is, good luck with your successful hobby.

No more War? Who knows. Strange things have happened. Who would have believed that a Flash Mob could occur in Russia? The clincher..........They were dancing to a tune composed by a Russian born Jew in America named after the Capital of Germany...........Go figure.
http://www.youtube.com/embed/KgoapkOo4vg?rel=0

Last edited:

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I entered into the Air Force in '82, worked SRAM and ALCM missiles from '82 to '94. Was a Flight Engineer on C-5s from '94 to '96, then worked Minuteman III and Peace Keepers until I retired in '04 with 22 years of service.
YOu make me feel old. I was in the Army Security Agency 66-70 electronics warfare. Field Radio Repairman, 31e20.

Top Bottom