• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Momentum V71 - Hvac

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Red Dot in Seattle; they know their stuff! They were doing HVAC for Peterbuilt, Freightliner and a couple of others.
They do a lot of truck and car units, plus a lot of commercial building HVAC.
Friend of mine used to work there; I'll have to see if he's still there; would be great for a little "added info".
Now I just have to remember his last name :confused2: It's been 10 years since I last talked to him.
I'll let you know how I do.

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is it just me, or does the tail light look smaller? Also, I notice they have ignored my suggestion to lower the license plate position to allow for a name plate above it. Oh, well.....

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 11385

What really interests me about this is some design changes to the car. Note the smoother side / rear plastics, and the blacked-out "bulge". I have brightened this picture a fair amount and made it slightly larger than it was in Elio's mailing in order to make the details more visible.

Also, what's up with E1-B? We know about E1-C -- it's the marketing / model car.
Or... Is the bulge simply disconnected, taken off, and not there at all while shipping? That's what it looks like.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It does look smaller but I am not sure it really is. They would only change it for a handful of reasons -- lower cost, better areodynamics, lighter weight, or because some other structural change required that to change too.

Oh, yeah, and maybe it reminded paul of his grandfather's ID bracelet.

Top Bottom