• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

More Fluff

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I always wondered what elio did in the two years after he was flatly turned down in 2010 by Pontiac Michigan and his promise of 2600 jobs. I think he probably took a course at the Bernie Madoff school of new business start-ups. He popped up, (almost said pooped up) with a brand new scheme. The problem, he really thought he would get triple the money he has received as of today..and the heavy investors haven't been sold on the idea of a very limited vehicle with only two seats..and very little trunk space. He thought families with kids up to 16 would buy the elio. Maybe, maybe not...doesn't look so good now.
I like it! You're a certified psychic! Maybe you should do palm reading too! I actually welcome predictions (negative or not) more now, because at least it's recorded on how close their predictions are! But even if you're wrong, we're a bunch of positive people here so you're more than welcome to come back and share youre opinion....err psychic predictions again! 'Just kidding:D

pj rogers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey jetpack54, did you find the mirror in all that smoke? I want the vehicle but as the late night commercials say...
send your money and expect 14 to 18 months for deliver..!

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey jetpack54, did you find the mirror in all that smoke? I want the vehicle but as the late night commercials say...
'Got any better idea? We're all ears....your plan to bring it in less than 18 months is??? After all, you want the vehicle too so help us out! And I'm not kidding this time.;)

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What an impatient little fella! Won't you just seat back and enjoy the ride! You may get to like it! It's best to concentrate your energy to EM direction, they might listen to your suggestions on how to save their company.....you'll be helping us too in the process then you'll be the hero of us all! So which one are you....SMART.....OR SMART We don't like the latter...sorry! :D

pj rogers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Jetpack54, oh, will it be 55 or 56 before you see a real live elio? Actually I have sent some of my ideas to the p.o, box in Phoenix. No office, just a .p.o. box.. what a company huh? That really gives confidence, how about you.
Well, the answer to EM problems begins with the 2010 presentation to Pontiac Michigan...you need to read it before I give you and EM a couple of great solutions..Read it and I will show you the plan, and only you the plan Ok?
BTW, read the Jo Borras gas 2 comments also, they tie everything together quite well.

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Jetpack54, oh, will it be 55 or 56 before you see a real live elio? Actually I have sent some of my ideas to the p.o, box in Phoenix. No office, just a .p.o. box.. what a company huh? That really gives confidence, how about you.
Well, the answer to EM problems begins with the 2010 presentation to Pontiac Michigan...you need to read it before I give you and EM a couple of great solutions..Read it and I will show you the plan, and only you the plan Ok?
BTW, read the Jo Borras gas 2 comments also, they tie everything together quite well.

Your mama told me, that when you were a baby, you would crap your diaper 5 times a day. Why should we trust a man that used to crap his diaper? And now that you are an adult (?) the "crap" flows freely from the other end! Just an observation...my opinion. You, on the other hand, have continued to post, NOT just your fears, but have, IMO, posted lies. To continue to use the term "Ponzie" is ignorant, defamatory and SELF destructive Even when shown documentation contrary to your statements, you keep repeating your SLANDER (when it is in print, it is called "libel"). It is also interesting to note, as stated by EM, "we read EVERY COMMENT on the threads.

Do you honestly think, that by the time EM is in production, you will have the ANY money to by one?

I'm sorry, I have been talking over your head. Let me put it in your language: WA WA WWWAAAA WA WWWWAAAA

LonePine

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Jetpack54, oh, will it be 55 or 56 before you see a real live elio? Actually I have sent some of my ideas to the p.o, box in Phoenix. No office, just a .p.o. box.. whay huh? That really gives confidence, how about you.
I'd read 2 or 3 of Borras' articles before I realized what a ball pure negativity he is either a part of, or has rolled around him. He FEEDS on disagreement like an addict needs their drug of choice. He is a sick inidividual who will find a cure by finally getting an Elio. No accusation, just an observation.

LonePine

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Your mama told me, that when you were a baby, you would crap your diaper 5 times a day. Why should we trust a man that used to crap his diaper? And now that you are an adult (?) the "crap" flows freely from the other end! Just an observation...my opinion. You, on the other hand, have continued to post, NOT just your fears, but have, IMO, posted lies. To continue to use the term "Ponzie" is ignorant, defamatory and SELF destructive Even when shown documentation contrary to your statements, you keep repeating your SLANDER (when it is in print, it is called "libel"). It is also interesting to note, as stated by EM, "we read EVERY COMMENT on the threads.

Do you honestly think, that by the time EM is in production, you will have the ANY money to by one?

I'm sorry, I have been talking over your head. Let me put it in your language: WA WA WWWAAAA WA WWWWAAAA
I take it back. I don't "like" your reply. I Love it.

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'd read 2 or 3 of Borras' articles before I realized what a ball pure negativity he is either a part of, or has rolled around him. He FEEDS on disagreement like an addict needs their drug of choice. He is a sick inidividual who will find a cure by finally getting an Elio. No accusation, just an observation.
Totally agree about Borras. He has been against Elio from day 1. Its easy to see why PJ, WTElf, and a few others quote him. They are just like him.

Top Bottom