• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

My Elio Alternate Project Is Underway.

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
....to start fitting up the new firewall assembly, and a stunning idea hit me of how to simplify literally everything, simpler, faster and cheaper, and it's not even red! - looking at it in CAD now

Man, that's a win every time it happens. Music to my ears.....

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As a final thought... American "team work" took this from concept to final product is 18 months !

Well no, closer to 5 years as the A12 took about 3 years, so a lot of the foundation engineering was already done, so give me a few $billion (today's value) of your money, as they used, and a team of thousands, I'll see what I can do.

In the meantime, my money, my decisions, thanks and goodbye.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio had a successful team………..of marketers, fundraisers, $141,000,000, 4-5 Shreveport politicians, and 65,000 reservationists that rallied to $upport them. Go team BEX! Looking forward to the BEX prototype unveiling……..the 1st stop on the road to the production finish line.

Last edited:

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Goodbye to John, not the group, i.e. blocked, only the 2nd one here that I have.

I went to the time and trouble to personally explain my position to him, and the best he could do was to belittle me with sarcastic nonsense about how long it took the SR-71 to be built.

:lol:

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
After 3.5 days (long days) in CAD, it's about done, it's exactly the same chassis, I have only changed every single part!

A LOT of detail that you can't see has gone into this one, and I'm genuinely excited this week to stick together what I believe is the final prototype chassis, after simplifying, optimising, and correcting everything i learned on the previous builds, very confident.

1662225054793.png

Top Bottom