• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

My Elio Alternate Project Is Underway.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
More like this ..
1668783746364.png

Definately better. Earlier, I just wanted to see the cheap variation with minimal cutting. The extra cuts are certainly worth it.
BTW, Mark's capture is a keeper! It's prettier than any other Asian Rat Snake that I found with google search.
1668782599096.png

Last edited:

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Oh My Goodness!

I've invented the flying car!!

1668873471402.png

Over in the far left, where my forklift still is, you can see my old space. The dark blue wall in the background, is the factory that's being extended through my old space. Bit of a mess, and hence I am stacking stuff while organising the new smaller area, hence the plane on top of the car ..

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Over in the far left, where my forklift still is, you can see my old space. The dark blue wall in the background, is the factory that's being extended through my old space. Bit of a mess, and hence I am stacking stuff while organising the new smaller area, hence the plane on top of the car ..​

will your area have an enclosed space where you can heat it while working this winter ?

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
? these are the stock Accent taillights ..

View attachment 26165
naw, I meant for the skirt. I knew it was a fail when I first posted it. I just wanted to show the experiment.
Sometimes, in the moment, to me, the experiment is more important than the first result.

So below, there would be little or no cutting around the wheel well. But it is exceptionally ugly.
I'm assuming to get toward the Elio style skirt, you will have to cut a straight line from somewhere under the tail light up to the door frame, or just before. You know along the red line, in the image below.

Anyway, we are now wasting time on this dead end. Sorry about that.
1668920385289.png

I am odd like that. I will just toss ideas out, even half baked, just to see what is said and maybe spark a new thought. Sometimes that makes me look silly. But I really dig up some fresh directions that way, once in a while. There is method to my madness.:target:

Attachments

• 1668919971371.png
    1668919971371.png
    35.7 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Seems like a pain to deal with fender skirts. Is it possible to get rid of the skirt completely? A snow catcher in my all season climate. Looked stylish and functional on the Sondors prototype build.

1668954240667.jpeg

Top Bottom