• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

My Elio Alternate Project Is Underway.

Bilbo B

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Side Note :

last night we watched game between #7 Duke and Virginia Tech .... with Mark somewhere between down under and his home in China, I couldn't help but take note of Tyrese Proctor .... he''s a second year player for Duke who scored 12 points in Blue Devil's 77 - 67 victory .... he's from Sydney, Australia ....
If you want to check out impressive Aussie College Athletes, look into Iowa's punter the last few years - Tory Taylor. He's a record setting, Ray Guy award winning punter from down under who helped cover up how bad Iowa's offense was with his deep, accurate punts. He'll be kicking on Sundays next fall. He was so good, Iowa already has another Aussie punter lined up for next season.

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
hope you've had a really good trip and will have a smooth journey home

As some know, cancelled flight due to bad weather, missed my plane back home, many hours on the phone rescheduling (no cost), finally arrived back home this morning but not my suitcase, darn it.

So anyway, back to work!

Duger

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Here is gemini's version of a sleek modern three wheel car. Amazing what AI can come up with.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 44
Top Bottom