• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

My Elio Alternate Project Is Underway.

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hate silent movies, always did, and I hate these silent times when i have nothing to report., sorry.

Well I do have something to report: I have nothing to report!

Hang in there, if the project ever dies, I will tell you straight up, please don't consider these silent periods as anything negative, there's a lot of noise in the background ..

DikiJ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hate silent movies, always did, and I hate these silent times when i have nothing to report., sorry.

Well I do have something to report: I have nothing to report!

Hang in there, if the project ever dies, I will tell you straight up, please don't consider these silent periods as anything negative, there's a lot of noise in the background ..
We are Elio people. Since we obviously have ultimate patience, we can wait out the silent periods.

Sonoran Sam

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Let me help out with a picture... (LOL)
nothing.JPG

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sorry for the quiet everyone, again there is no particular project delay, just many personal things in the background taking up my time not from the car, but from the group.

Things like finding and moving a family member into an apartment here, as well as phone and banking etc, my mother in law is 92 and has been in hospital for a few weeks now and I've done some all-nighters with her, other life stuff like that.

It will get better soon.

Interested

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Sorry for the quiet everyone, again there is no particular project delay, just many personal things in the background taking up my time not from the car, but from the group.

Things like finding and moving a family member into an apartment here, as well as phone and banking etc, my mother in law is 92 and has been in hospital for a few weeks now and I've done some all-nighters with her, other life stuff like that.

It will get better soon.
Family first. No exceptions.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
news has been a bit slow lately .... Mark has been very open about the causes .... between traveling from China to Australia and other family issues, he's had some heavy demands on his time .... I believe he'll soon be back to work and look forward to major progress toward production this year

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
news has been a bit slow lately .... Mark has been very open about the causes .... between traveling from China to Australia and other family issues, he's had some heavy demands on his time .... I believe he'll soon be back to work and look forward to major progress toward production this year

I have not stopped working, just not much to report.

Even when I was on holiday I was designing, planning, contacting companies for various future angles on the project.

I am deep into one right now actually, a small startup has managed to attach himself to a larger car company, and I am talking with him about how I can follow the same path with posibly him being involved.

My 92 year old mother in law was on death's bed last week, the whole family was in town expecting the worst, now she is sitting up and eating again, and due to go home in a few day. That will be one load off my shoulders, no more night sleepovers in the hospital.

Last edited:

Mel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have not stopped working, just not much to report.

Even when I was on holiday I was designing, planning, contacting companies for various future angles on the project.

I am deep into one right now actually, a small startup has managed to attach himself to a larger car company, and I am talking with him about how I can follow the same path with posibly him being involved.

My 92 year old mother in law was on death's bed last week, the whole family was in town expecting the worst, now she is sitting up and eating again, and due to go home in a few day. That will be one load off my shoulders, no more night sleepovers in the hospital.
Recovery from the dark edge is always a good thing. Hang in there.

Top Bottom