• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

My Elio Alternate Project Is Underway.

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Phones aren't important to me, but I do use them to take snaps to upload pictures here, but because not important, I often forget to take it with me, so no snaps of the mounted rear suspension swingarm today ...

I believe I have found a niche market small airconditioning company to do the aircons, a headache I foresee coming.

1705345165417.png

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Lining up the rear suspension, fuel tank, tow bar ect.

Just a piece of scrap bent square tube in the lower picture to show the basics of how the rear bumber/towbar will work.

1705597974144.png

Swingarm bearings are just stock pillow block bearings from any bearing shop, and cheap, as is the 20mm threaded rod (not trimmed to length).

But I now have to go away for a week for some business investigation, related to the BEX, but don't cry for me Marge or Tina.

ehwatt

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just reporting in and the news of my death have been greatly exaggerated!

Have been to Malaysia and Indonesia over the last week,now dropped in to Australia for a few days to say hi to family,and then straight back to the grind ....
The grind is good. It builds character.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Side Note :

last night we watched game between #7 Duke and Virginia Tech .... with Mark somewhere between down under and his home in China, I couldn't help but take note of Tyrese Proctor .... he''s a second year player for Duke who scored 12 points in Blue Devil's 77 - 67 victory .... he's from Sydney, Australia ....

Top Bottom