• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Name That Elio / Elio Logo / Elio Marketing

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not again........isn't there already a VERY long thread talking about this exact same thing ????

Ammm, a very slightly different subject, but close. (good point though) We don't have to be locked down to the one label.
We could also be identified generically as -Trikers- or -Autocyclers- or even -Autocykers- :-)

This was a trivia subject, just to deflect the impact of the silence.

Dallas

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Elio is yet to name the car they are going to build. Given the reasons this car is being built I think the name should be named " The revolution." Elio will be a truly revolutionary new way of thinking and a new way to drive. No more charging extremely high prices for a car that swallows gasoline like there is nothing more important things that money can be spent on. And given the state of the American manufacturing sector of our economy maybe the car can spark a new revolution in actually making a product here and provide American workers a good paying Job.So for me this is truly a revolution that is much needed. I am so tired of having to buy a car from over seas because the cars made here are inferior gas gulping expensive pieces of junk. So let's hear it to a new American revolution. Let's hear it for Elio. A new way of thinking a new way to drive!!!
Dallas

Top Bottom