• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Name That Elio / Elio Logo / Elio Marketing

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
To each his own. I like Elio!!!!! (Without the exclamation points, of course) :) Z

I agree to a point; it's kind of like how we loving refer to a Chev or Chevy but they still have model names.
I believe once the first Elio goes successful they will have variants after; like a 3 or 4 seater, and like I saw on a FB page an El Camino style, they'll still be Elio's but they'll have to have some kind of distinction.
Yeah, I'm a firm believer it will be successful!

HHH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree to a point; it's kind of like how we loving refer to a Chev or Chevy but they still have model names.
I believe once the first Elio goes successful they will have variants after; like a 3 or 4 seater, and like I saw on a FB page an El Camino style, they'll still be Elio's but they'll have to have some kind of distinction.
Yeah, I'm a firm believer it will be successful!
Example of a single seat Elio concept. A tandem 4 seater would be longer than an El Camino!
1725.jpg

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Elio IS a single seater with storage........and a 2nd seat option for that occasional passenger. Don't make it smaller..........or larger for that matter. Although, I hope to see a custom Stretch Limo Elio.

Last edited:

EZ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
no disrespect ….

and I REALLY am happy it is

"MADE IN AMERICA "

but aren't a large % of vehicles on the roads actually

"Made in America" ?

my favorite ever car, Honda Element…

made in America !

Harley Davidson …most accessory parts are NOT made in America …

we (America) are the last on board the "small car" concept, Europe has ben small for decades !

had an opportunity to watch all the youtube videos today at a suppliers' meeting .. are these monthly meetings still taking place ??

does anyone know who IS the small group of people working on the Elio ?

is there a place where 20 people show up every day to work ?

how many are on the "payroll" ?

just curious (minds want to know )

em

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is not a name BUT a chrome 55 mounted on the sides of the body would be cool. As in a 900cc is a 55cu inch engine and that's the horse power too. A little chrome would go a long way on this car.

A chrome SS for the back.
I like the idea of the chrome $$!...............representing all the $$ we are going to save as a result of owning an Elio!

Top Bottom