• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Name That Elio / Elio Logo / Elio Marketing

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How about the Elio Tantrum?
I often lay on the floor kicking my feet, thrashing about screaming at the top of my lungs "I want my Elio!, I want my Elio!, I want my Elio!, I want my Elio!"
Rick, I think you'll get a time out, if you keep up those temper tantrums!:) Try a little meditation, sit on the floor, lotus position, ( if your body allows, mine won't ) your matra will be, "Mmmmmmmy Elio is coming, Mmmmmmy Elio is coming, My Elio is coming! (Whoops got a little excited there.) Back to mantra, mmmmmmmm

RickD

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Rick, I think you'll get a time out, if you keep up those temper tantrums!:) Try a little meditation, sit on the floor, lotus position, ( if your body allows, mine won't ) your matra will be, "Mmmmmmmy Elio is coming, Mmmmmmy Elio is coming, My Elio is coming! (Whoops got a little excited there.) Back to mantra, mmmmmmmm
But I want my Elio!!!!! Now!!!! Lol!!! I guess I have to wait! But that sweet day will be so cool!

tommy

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
This may have already been mentioned here but, there has been a lot of discussion on the name of the Elio. As far as a (year model) that is an automatic given since there will be a production date on the paperwork as with any car. I would hardly believe Elio would have a (car model) designation as there is only one version of the car .We all have suggested a lot of names they could use but I think Mr. Elio will have his own idea about when and what he will do. Of course this is just my opinion. Although, it is kind of fun thinking up names, huh :)

Top Bottom