• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Anti Elio Facebook Group

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
She declared for weeks that she got her non-refundable deposit back. She is on a crusade to encourage other people to demand theirs back too. Write to the government officials and the new reporters, make trouble, harass elio fb cheerleaders, ask stupid questions to elio on their facebook page, ect. Her reasons are only real in her own head, misleading advertisements on $6,800 price, push backs on 'promised' production dates, and the famous drop down disclaimer box on the contract we all should have read. She has instructed people how to change their facebook names after they are removed from posting on the elio facebook page, so they can get back on with new names, ask more goating questions and harass. I accused her of telling elio her father died to get her deposit back and that infuriated her into finally fessed up to only getting one of her deposits back. Her and her father had TWO reservations, one a non-refundable and one refundable. She is pissed and wanted both back. She and a few others and their nineteen or so sock puppets are now trying to discredit, disarm and disband elio and their cheerleaders. One is on this forum gathering information. His sock puppets are Tommy & June Taylor, John Bainhorst, John Bain Senior just to name a few. He makes them up as he goes along. They are inviting our family and friends from our personal contact lists to join their forums. They have over 200 people on one, as of my last count. There are only a hand full of these people. We have over 40,000 real people with real deposits. They are out to gather as many of us as they can so they can spew their venom and take down elio.
She is definitely a piece of work. I posted on her page and called her out because of her tactic of "spamming" people's old post with her drivel. She is the definition of internet bully.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Maybe, but at this point if you were an odds maker what would you really put ELIO's chance of going into production at? Be realistic .
While I support ELIO and want to see it happen. They are at less than 40% and falling.

I can make up any number but it would be a pure guess, reflecting my opinion .... we all know what is said about opinions .... I honestly have no clue if/when they will go into production, so I choose not to spend time dwelling on it .... I paid my money and since there is nothing I can do about it either way, I choose to sit back trying to enjoy the ride .... getting back to the folks like Kathy Vincent, their internet behavior makes me wish I was a good hacker so that I could make their life miserable

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
... I was a good hacker so that I could make their life miserable

Amen! And then I'd go after those SOB's that create computer virus'!
Hmm...Maybe hack her account, and install a virus. Good thing I just build airplanes, and know just enough about computers to screw my own up!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Maybe, but at this point if you were an odds maker what would you really put ELIO's chance of going into production at? Be realistic .
While I support ELIO and want to see it happen. They are at less than 40% and falling.
Well, the odds for some folks that seem ready to take the "risk" seems worth it- there continues to be more reservations in spite of some of the gloom and doom. So much is REALLY going on behind (EM"S) closed doors that I continued to be amazed at the progression on many fronts to see this become a reality. For those who think the NYC Autoshow is one step higher than a parking lot car show, there is indeed no salvation. Put your little signs in front of your show car, unfold your camp chair, pop a couple brews in the arm rest cup holders and enjoy. And the show where the first Elio shows up, watch the flood of interest--- Early delivery folks will be able to profit enough (if they wanted to sell), to own their second E for free!!

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think the thing that bothers me the most about this sort of thing is the possible impact it has on the rest of us. It's one thing to fall out of favor with Elio and not believe in the project any more. It becomes a whole new thing when people like Kathy try to actively cause even more hurdles for Elio when I have money invested. I'm okay with you if you want to take your ball and go home, but don't take everyone's ball in the process.

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Do you not at least hold ELIO accountable for the problem of Kathy. They provide fuel for her by their own in action. Once again I will bring up FEB 6th.
here we are March 6th.
I did not invest $1000 it was a donation to a cause. Again I am not the enemy. But I do live in a real business world and deal with large projects with huge budgets and ELIO's business model would never even be allowed in the room.
I feel to many fail to see how big a deal it really was not to live up the FEB 6th.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think the thing that bothers me the most about this sort of thing is the possible impact it has on the rest of us. It's one thing to fall out of favor with Elio and not believe in the project any more. It becomes a whole new thing when people like Kathy try to actively cause even more hurdles for Elio when I have money invested. I'm okay with you if you want to take your ball and go home, but don't take everyone's ball in the process.
e
Having none, they will need every ball they can get.............

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Do you not at least hold ELIO accountable for the problem of Kathy. They provide fuel for her by their own in action. Once again I will bring up FEB 6th.
here we are March 6th.
I did not invest $1000 it was a donation to a cause. Again I am not the enemy. But I do live in a real business world and deal with large projects with huge budgets and ELIO's business model would never even be allowed in the room.
I feel to many fail to see how big a deal it really was not to live up the FEB 6th.
I get it and I, too, and baffled by the events of Feb 6. But I that being said, I have money invested and I refuse to quietly allow others to purposefully try to derail the project further. I knew the risks when I plopped down my money. We all should have known the risks. If Elio fails, it fails. Trying to put more hurdles in the way is not going to help them at all. I still have seen no evidence of a scam (and I know you had said the same).

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
here we are March 6th.

the above seems to have become your reply to most any post .... yes they have missed goal dates, yes they have done a poor job of handling press releases and public relations (check my prior post and you will see that stated over and over) .... suggestion, start your own company to build a similar trike and do a better job of it .... if you could do so, I'd be highly motivated to place a reservation with that company .... neither of us knows what is taking place inside the company .... all we can go by is what we see .... do I see things that raise concerns, certainly .... do I see things that rise to the level of firing the management team and starting over, nope that would kill the company .... Paul and the company's management team have a huge following which would not take kindly to your recommendations .... I agree that Feb 6th was a big date, but it has come and gone .... within the next few months it may well be noted as critical or irrelevant .... I don't have a crystal ball so while I do have concerns, I choose to sit back and watch

Top Bottom