• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Anti Elio Facebook Group

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm kind of glad you posted the link. I don't actively search anything Elio related on the internet, so I would''ve never seen it. Now that I have, I may just sign-up, and 'pretend' that Kathy is an absolute GENIUS, back her 110%, and come up with crazier statements than RU at "milk and cookies" time [;):D], just to turn her "baby" (BS anti-Elio site) into a complete joke. Yep, I might just do that. :cool:
thanks for the nod! I do know, when I've said "Yes, but did you know....." makes 'em nuts. Combined without rambling responses, to a dead end argument, I love it.!!

cortsdad2

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Note on your signature-not sure of the shark fin (whatever it is), but for sure there will be no factory option for a hitch, and Jerome mentioned (to me directly) it'll void the warrantee.
I know that... When I bought my last new Harley, the first thing I did is put a warranty voiding hitch on it. Oh well. I probably won't put one on the Elio till the warranty is up. Thanks for pointing it out though...

PS. "Shark fin" is a joke...

Johnapool

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Do you not at least hold ELIO accountable for the problem of Kathy. They provide fuel for her by their own in action. Once again I will bring up FEB 6th.
here we are March 6th.
I did not invest $1000 it was a donation to a cause. Again I am not the enemy. But I do live in a real business world and deal with large projects with huge budgets and ELIO's business model would never even be allowed in the room.
I feel to many fail to see how big a deal it really was not to live up the FEB 6th.
$1000 must be pocket change to one who deals with large projects with huge budgets in a real business world. So, I am curious why the constant heavy doubt and negativity? Please understand, I am NOT asking this to be a smart-ss, but really would like to understand your line of thoughts and actions.
I feel there is a perspective that I am perhaps missing.

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My response to the trolls claiming this is all a scam. :D

giphy.gif

Reactions: PJ

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
$1000 must be pocket change to one who deals with large projects with huge budgets in a real business world. So, I am curious why the constant heavy doubt and negativity? Please understand, I am NOT asking this to be a smart-ss, but really would like to understand your line of thoughts and actions.
I feel there is a perspective that I am perhaps missing.
You see that where you miss the point. I want to see ELIO make it. If they are to make they must Change, what they have been doing is a failure and will stay that way if they do not take a new course. Sitting back drinking the cool aid will only make it worst. I have never accused ELIO or fraud, or misleading people. I have defended them against charges of being a scam. ELIO management stayed in the dream to long and did not more the project on.
The company I work for was near being taken over cut up and sold off it was worth far more that way than intact and operating. Investment group took a 13% controlling interest and fire the CEO and board. Replaced many in management almost over night. But to everyone's surprise they did not sell it off.
They started fixing the Management and operation. In 1 year they double the stock price and the company is not only not in danger of being cut but was close to taking a controlling interest in another that was ready to shut them down.
Any start up is hard ELIO needs a better leader for the job they must do. Move the marketing people to the side bring in the money person.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You see that where you miss the point. I want to see ELIO make it. If they are to make they must Change what they have been doing is a failure and will stay that way if they do not take a new course. Sitting back drinking the cool aid will only make it worst. I have never accused ELI) or fraud, or misleading people. I have defended them against charges of being a scam. ELIO management stayed in the dream to long and did not more the project on.
The company I work for was near being taken over cut up and sold off it was worth far more that way than intact and operating. Investment group took a 13% controlling interest and fire the CEO and board. Replaced many in management almost over night. But to everyone's surprise they did not sell it off.
They started fixing the Management and operation. In 1 year they double the stock price and the company is not only not in danger of being cut but was close to taking a controlling interest in another that was ready to shut them down.
Any start up is hard ELIO needs a better leader for the job they must do.
Lets review, your guide mark is one company in which you were personally involved that saw great positive chang, and from that you have now the wisdom to extrapolate EM's business model? Is that about right?

Top Bottom