• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Anti Elio Facebook Group

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Do I not at least hold ELIO accountable for the problem of Kathy?
No! Unambiguously NO!
We are each responsible for our own actions.
No excuses!
If you put up $1000 and lose it because something didn't happen it is your responsibility.
You didn't read the fine print? Your problem, not mine, not Paul Elios. Yours.
As they say............ "Suck it up Buttercup!"
Someone said she got her non-refundable refunded. What does Buttercup have to suck up?

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Someone said she got her non-refundable refunded. What does Buttercup have to suck up?

Someone said??????
Neal in #3 of this post said "someone said".
I hear the tooth fairy is up to $2 a tooth.
Shall we discuss that rumor also?
I hear Kathy Vincent is being lobotomized (not a bad idea) but with no substantiation it's nonsense.
Try providing sources.

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Someone said??????
Neal in #3 of this post said "someone said".
I hear the tooth fairy is up to $2 a tooth.
Shall we discuss that rumor also?
I hear Kathy Vincent is being lobotomized (not a bad idea) but with no substantiation it's nonsense.
Try providing sources.
My source was straight from Kathy. After she spammed my facebook page, I had some interaction with her on her page

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
why are we saying the same things and acting like we don't agree.Stay the course
It's more like Viva Las Vegas! :D I'm only kidding of course! But the reality is not everybody "going in" knows it's a gamble, it's risky, w/ no promises of our priced Elio and yes, it's totally their fault. But EM's promise of $6,800 and awesome 84 mpg is so tempting that people jump on the opportunity on pure impulse and emotion. "Where on earth can you find a deal like that?" they'll say! If you go to Las Vegas "thinking" you will win, then you're in for a disappointment because the odds is never in your favor. Kathy Vincent for all I know fell for this promises and overtime got disappointed for the delays and started to find faults on EM. I posted a while back that it would have been better if EM included "PRICE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE" just under the $6,800.00 and 84mpg ad! At least it's there for people to see and read before making their decision to send money in. But, here we are, no funding and no Elio and poor Kathy Vincent was left wondering where's my ELIO?.One can put blinders on and pretend everything is fine, to just seat, watch and wait, and there are those that want to speak up for why things are going wrong and lets not forget the "defenders" who'll jump at every attempt by a negative poster! EM and the ELIO a scam? No way, not even close. I still firmly believe that with ATVM's approval whenever that maybe, our dream will be closer to reality! ;)
My viiew, when it does" hit the streets", they will honor, for the reservationists who make the "cut" (whenever they close the first round/list is) not only the 6.8k price, they will honor the incentive. Although this might just be a "loss leader", if by then they'll be fully up and running, a price increase will be expected with of course no longer any need for the incentives. The waiting list wll be longer than the current list within a few months.

cortsdad2

Elio Addict
Reaction score
why are we saying the same things and acting like we don't agree.Stay the course

My viiew, when it does" hit the streets", they will honor, for the reservationists who make the "cut" (whenever they close the first round/list is) not only the 6.8k price, they will honor the incentive. Although this might just be a "loss leader", if by then they'll be fully up and running, a price increase will be expected with of course no longer any need for the incentives. The waiting list wll be longer than the current list within a few months.
And we will all be out there advertising this great vehicle... while the orders "pour in!"

Top Bottom