• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Numbers From Elio 04/27/2014

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio Numbers 2014 04 13.JPG

... and, here are the obligatory Excel products...

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 529

... and, here are the obligatory Excel products...
It has been my intent to do something very much like this. You beat me to it. I have a request in to Elio for historical data pre 2014. If I get that info I'll share it in a private message so that you might update your spreadsheet. For the moderators..... can this be pinned so that it does not get buried? To Ty...is it your plan to update this on a weekly basis forward? The only other stat I find interesting would be a running reservations per day since onset.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It has been my intent to do something very much like this. You beat me to it. I have a request in to Elio for historical data pre 2014. If I get that info I'll share it in a private message so that you might update your spreadsheet. For the moderators..... can this be pinned so that it does not get buried? To Ty...is it your plan to update this on a weekly basis forward? The only other stat I find interesting would be a running reservations per day since onset.
I'm wondering if that includes all the reservations through the closing of the event yesterday or if they had an earlier cut off. Considering our increase in membership from WPB I would have expected a higher number of reservations. That is actually the lowest weekly number I have on my list and is 110 fewer than the previous week. It will be interesting to see how many there are this coming week since there are no scheduled events again until 4/22. Of course as long as we are growing that is all that counts. :) Z

Man am I addicted! I get goosebumps just watching the numbers come in here and on Elio Motors.com. LOL

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
that is my intent. I don't have daily sales data but the little green bars shows the weekly reservations since the previous week. I'd love more info and I'll update it to include older info if I can get it.

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm wondering if that includes all the reservations through the closing of the event yesterday or if they had an earlier cut off. Considering our increase in membership from WPB I would have expected a higher number of reservations. That is actually the lowest weekly number I have on my list and is 110 fewer than the previous week. As long as we are growing that is what counts. :) Z
Elio listed the closing date as today so I would expect that the total would include the weekends numbers. If anyone knows differently please speak up!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio listed the closing date as today so I would expect that the total would include the weekends numbers. If anyone knows differently please speak up!
I have been retired since 2009 but I used to handle a lot of data entry and unless they have improved things immensely since then my guess is there will be more numbers coming in from yesterday on next weeks count. Of course if they get instant results from reservations then I am simply blowing hot air. That definitely could to true. LOL :-) Z

Top Bottom