• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Numbers From Elio 04/27/2014

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have been retired since 2009 but I used to handle a lot of data entry and unless they have improved things immensely since then my guess is there will be more numbers coming in from yesterday on next weeks count. Of course if they get instant results from reservations then I am simply blowing hot air. That definitely could to true. LOL :) Z
I am a programmer that in the past has written many data entry programs. Today I am involved in image and document processing and am doing everything in near real time. I have about a 6 minute delay from the arrival of a document and its availability to all authorized company users. Great fun building these systems. I consider this system pretty efficient, but not all companies need nor desire that type of turnaround.

Last edited:

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Our member JNR is doing a nice graph showing the progression of the reservations and he updates it weekly.
http://www.elioowners.com/threads/reservations-14-091-as-of-4-06-14.539/page-6

see post #55
yes, here is my update, facebook "likes" chart have been added. I find that these also follow the reservation trend.

ELIO RESERVATIONS 4-14.png
elio ss 4-14.png
elio fb 4-14.png

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
that is my intent. I don't have daily sales data but the little green bars shows the weekly reservations since the previous week. I'd love more info and I'll update it to include older info if I can get it.
Thank you! I wasn't looking daily sales but rather a figure that represents the Daily average reservations. ie: from Jan 1, 2013 through today is 468 days reservations for that same period are 14623. average then is 31.245 reservations /day. I am using 1/1/13 only as an example as I do not know when the reservation taking began.

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Also really don
Well, there's no reason that we can't have both! I'll keep mine simple then.
Also don't care about facebook likes, this is totally unnecessary, makes me feel like someone is looking for bragging rights.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Also really don

Also don't care about facebook likes, this is totally unnecessary, makes me feel like someone is looking for bragging rights.
I think it just shows the overall public awareness of the vehicle and the more people who know and "like" the Elio, the more likely success will be. Some of those likes will transition to sales and THAT stat makes this interesting. I don't follow Facebook enough to know when a certain number of likes is significant but it's another metric. I'd like to see the Elio covered in a couple of automotive print magazines... That'd stir up some interest.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am a programmer that in the past has written many data entry programs. Today I am involved in image and document processing and am doing everything in near real time. I have about a 6 minute delay from the arrival of a document and its availability to all authorized company users. Great fun building these systems. I consider this system pretty efficient, but not all companies need nor desire that type of turnaround.
They might also want to hold back some of the numbers since there are no events again until 4/22. Events definitely influence the rate of increase. Of course all of this is mere speculation. So what else is new? LOL Speculation but fun and I do like watching the weekly numbers climb. Oh, and as far as those goose bumps in my earlier post - I had the front door open and the sun went behind a cloud. I can live without a daily dose of Elioowners. Yes I can. I'm sure I can if I want to. I just don't want to. LOL :-) Z

Top Bottom