• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

No Fun At All!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
watching the fly-over news pics fade away compared to these ground levels. It's amazing the power of water!
well, it's a big deal tonight for some- they're gonna be setting off fireworks off the needle tonight, I'm turning in.
II:III, night and Happy New Year.
catch up with you next year. The year of the ELIO?

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wow.... :smow: that's just scary. :scared:

How is your property doing now?

We're good now. Basement is dry as a bone, and other than some jacked up sleep patterns and sore glutes from climbing the stairs with buckets of water for three days straight, we came out of it virtually unscathed. There's going to be months of clean up for the people that weren't so lucky, and the National Guard still have their Hummers blocking the tracks. The homeowners aren't allowed to enter their properties until the building inspectors give them the 'OK'. It never ceases to amaze me as were lazily floating down the Meramec in our kayaks how absolutely destructive she can be.

Last edited:

James Reveal

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
JEBar
I am new to this forum and how it works, so I don't know if this is an appropriate request or not. Since many of the folks who have bought stock are not acquainted with stock ownership they just believe in the Elio. There seems to be a lot of confusion on how individuals who have now purchased stock actually take possession of the stock. Do you have contact with start engine or the Elio leadership to ask them to send out a more difinative description of the process.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
JEBar
I am new to this forum and how it works, so I don't know if this is an appropriate request or not. Since many of the folks who have bought stock are not acquainted with stock ownership they just believe in the Elio. There seems to be a lot of confusion on how individuals who have now purchased stock actually take possession of the stock. Do you have contact with start engine or the Elio leadership to ask them to send out a more difinative description of the process.

there most certainly is some confusion surrounding many aspects of the process .... Start Engine has a website which you might try to ask them exactly what you want to know .... what I do know is, it is still very early in the process .... they are processing things as quickly as possible but the holidays haven't helped

Top Bottom