• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

No Rear Window / Rear View Camera

rmcelroy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Having driven box trucks before, I started reading this with a little amusement. But the usage of the vehicle is different. I didn't spend much time backing out of driveways in the truck. I also need a place to hang my parking pass!
Camera for me.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It still would beat adjusting rear view mirrors on a rainy drive on any other motorcycle on the market. LOL
upload_2014-5-5_15-8-19.jpeg

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Having driven box trucks before, I started reading this with a little amusement. But the usage of the vehicle is different. I didn't spend much time backing out of driveways in the truck. I also need a place to hang my parking pass!
Camera for me.
So the camera will be on the inside of your windshield?

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Those of us that have been driving for YEARS were required to learn how to parallel park using only our mirrors. How many people have rented a U-Haul truck. It only has side mirrors so it is not an impossible task. Perhaps people need to re-learn how to drive. Having sat in the Elio I do not see any problem in adjusting your mirrors to eliminate any dead space - the same space you could not see in a center mounted rearview mirror
The single wheeled tapered rear end of the Elio should make it easy to back and parallel park.....even for women Elio owners! LOL Oh I kid.......and know very well that you are better drivers!

Top Bottom