• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Official Elio Motors Events - 2014

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
So it's two weeks from the event, and they can't tell us where in Columbus OH the Elio will be? Or are they like the teen age girl who says I'll go to the prom with you unless somebody I like better asks me?

Lately they have not been posting the information until just a few days out and a few times they have posted it the day before.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
That's true, and it's powerfully inconvenient for people who need to plan their lives. I don't understand the necessity of posting times/ places a day ahead.

I completely understand how annoying it is however I have also been inconvenienced when they have had to change the schedule with little notice. I believe they are waiting to release the details to try and avoid the last minute changes which have been an issue for them in the past. Hopefully this will get better as they build more prototypes allowing them to meet last minute media requests while simultaneously keeping the tour going.

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
**All dates subject to change**

6/6 -6/8
Boston, MA
South Shore Plaza
50 Granite Street
Braintree, MA
Mall Hours

6/13 - 6/15
Chicago, IL
Woodfield Mall
5 Woodfield Mall Rd
Schaumburg, IL
Mall Hours

6/20 - 6/22
Columbus, OH Area Mall.
Stay tuned for details Mall Hours

7/4 - 7/6
Tacoma, WA
Freedom Festival Stay tuned for times and locations!

7/11 - 7/13
Portland, OR Area Mall

7/18 - 7/20
San Francisco Bay Area Mall

7/25 - 8/10
Los Angeles, CA
Stay tuned for details

8/15 - 8/17
Woodward Dream Cruise, Event Hours
Metropolitan Detroit, Michigan

8/22 - 8/24
Birmingham, AL Mall Event
Stay tuned for details. Mall Hours

8/29 - 8/31
New Orleans, LA Mall Event
Stay tuned for details. Mall Hours

9/26 - 10/1
Dallas, TX Texas State Fair
Stay tuned for details

10/4 - 10/12
Balloon Fiesta, Event Hours
Balloon Fiesta Park - Albuquerque, New Mexico

10/17 - 10/19
Wings Over North Georgia, Event Hours
Richard B. Russell Airport - Rome, Georgia

10/30 - 11/3
Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, Event Hours
Bahia Mar Yachting Center, Las Olas Marina, Las Olas Riverfront (downtown Fort. Lauderdale), Broward County

**To the best of our knowledge this list is accurate however all dates are subject to change at any time. It has been assembled from various public sources such as the Elio Motors web site, Facebook page, Twitter, blog, and marketing emails.**
Since the Columbus event is only 2 weeks away.....is there ANY idea as to WHICH mall will be the location !

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Since the Columbus event is only 2 weeks away.....is there ANY idea as to WHICH mall will be the location !
I keep checking the Elio Motors website since it is my responsibility to update the event page. However, nothing so far. Be assured I don't check just once a day. That would be crazy because I might miss something. LOL :-) Z

E-Fan

Elio Fan
Reaction score
CHICAGO... I will see whomever is @ the WoodField Mall on Saturday 6/14/14 @ high-noon.
I'll be wearing my ELIO t-shirt & an orange hat with a BIG-WHITE 'T' for Tennessee.

Woodfield Mall is Huge. At least I'll know how to find you. ;)

Seriously, Has anyone heard where the Elio will be at Woodfield? Or, are we going to have to explore the whole mall?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Two Events now scheduled for Columbus, OH. I have updated the Calendar of Events and the Ohio Regional Forum. :) Z

6/18
Homewood Suites by Hilton/Columbus Airport
2880 Airport Dr.
Columbus, OH
SPECIAL P4 SHOWING
3pm - 9pm

6/20 - 6/22
Polaris Fashion Place
1500 Polaris Pkwy
Columbus, OH
P3 SHOWING as per Sam Bock, Elio Team Staff
Mall Hours