• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Omg! I812

MikeGay

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know what a 'mile stone' is like for two hippies in an Elio? Pulling over every mile or so to burn one!
Come on Paul, Smoke-n-Water, HHO/Turbo Performance Package Option right from the get go with smart fuel chip set, external water fill port, and high output alternator! Let's do this thing right! Rock the House! Go to Congress and get the money from Dept of Energy you need. Sales will go up! Trust me on this! Off-set the loss of fuel economy with HHO and we be 'Smoke-n-Water'!

MikeGay

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on Paul, Smoke-n-Water, HHO/Turbo Performance Package Option right from the get go with smart fuel chip set, external water fill port, and high output alternator! Let's do this thing right! Rock the House! Go to Congress and get the money from Dept of Energy you need. Sales will go up! Trust me on this! Off-set the loss of fuel economy with HHO and we be 'Smoke-n-Water'!
Weed need another milestone every mile or so at this point to keep the ball rolling! Let's get excited! Smoke-n-Water in my Elio Paul!

MikeGay

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weed need another milestone every mile or so at this point to keep the ball rolling! Let's get excited! Smoke-n-Water in my Elio Paul!
This rant was brought to you buy-a-grant got a nickel Elio Owner Club member Mike Gay. This rant may not reflect the views and opinions of the ill-informed and over compensated!

MikeGay

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
This rant was brought to you buy-a-grant got a nickel Elio Owner Club member Mike Gay. This rant may not reflect the views and opinions of the ill-informed and over compensated!
When people ask me where I come up with all stuff I rant about I tell them I'm old and can still remember when a nickel only cost a Grant!

MikeGay

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you got a nickel? I'm out of cash, I just put another reservation on another Elio, which begs the question: How many Elios does it take to get an Elio?
The answer: One Paul, One Ringo, One John, One George; wait a minute I'm George, Wait a minute, another Paul, No Same Paul, Come on Paul, Let's breath some life in the old boy! One Paul could do it. Boys, we are back in business! We just need to revive Paul!

MikeGay

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Help Smoke-n-Water that is!
Aren't you glad I didn't say Ba-Nana! Pro-nounce it, don't denounce it! Are you glad I didn't say 'Smoke-n-Water'?Br Nock Nock! I Am, I AM who? Ba-Nana. Ba-Nanas for my Bro-Elio! Come on Paul, Weed-B-Smoke-n-Water over here!

Top Bottom