• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Only 84mpg???

KN16

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Its not my fault that this forum is not setup like millions of other forums on the internet. When I reply to a thread you should understand what I am talking about. If you don't understand my statement well maybe you need to understand reading comprehension. I guess my issue is I assumed people would be smart enough to understand my response based on the topic of this thread. I didn't know I would have to spell it out, unless you didn't read the thread then its all on you...snip...
My reading comprehension is just fine and if you were paying attention I wasn't the only one who had no idea what you were talking about.

There's nothing wrong with how the forum is set up It's been working quite well for everyone else. If you seriously want to come in here and start throwing out insults before you've even got your feet wet maybe you should go hang out on one of the millions of other forums on the internet that you admire so much.

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My reading comprehension is just fine and if you were paying attention I wasn't the only one who had no idea what you were talking about.

There's nothing wrong with how the forum is set up It's been working quite well for everyone else. If you seriously want to come in here and start throwing out insults before you've even got your feet wet maybe you should go hang out on one of the millions of other forums on the internet that you admire so much.
Yea. :confused:
Stick your feet in the toilet, then you can start throwing out insults. :D
All in fun now. :rolleyes:

chubz

Elio Fan
Reaction score

I do and I will thank you for your kind suggestion.

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
In case you can't read ..... there was no 'comparison' made. I simply asked a question. A concept some are inept to interpret.
From my first post: "If they can attain 258mpg, why is there a problem netting 84??" i.e. if VW can extract 258mpg from a single seat, gasoline powered, 4-wheeled vehicle, why can't Elio attain the estimated 84mpg?
There seems to be mucho problemo with Elio attaining their estimated 84mpg. To date, there hasn't been any real world fuel economy numbers released, which doesn't bode well. The economy numbers tallied by the prototypes will be lower than the value estimated for the production vehicles, but accurate numbers can be extrapolated based on anticipated engine and aerodynamic improvements.
Until they have a production engine all the guestimates in the world are meaningless and would be counter productive. The target is 84, and until we have a serious prototype, we will know nothing and until then nothing is what I would expect.

jtmarten

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Only 84mpg???
"If they can attain 258mpg, why is there a problem netting 84??" Sure doesn't seem like I'm even insinuating anything greater than the 84mpg goal. Maybe you should sound out the words, slowly, so you can comprehend them .... Start with one or two in series, then work your way up to the full sentence.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"If they can attain 258mpg, why is there a problem netting 84??" Sure doesn't seem like I'm even insinuating anything greater than the 84mpg goal. Maybe you should sound out the words, slowly, so you can comprehend them .... Start with one or two in series, then work your way up to the full sentence.
... getting the sense that sarcasm is at play here... :cool:

Top Bottom