• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

P2, P3, P4, P5 All In One Photo!

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This one is the best composition of style I have seen to date. I especially like the Indian fenders.
I like the Messerschmitt's open fenders, but this is more representative of the Indian Fender I hope to see as an Elio option.

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Holy crap, that's awesome.
????? :confused2: You've never seen that stuff before? It's been out for 2 or 3 years. I know people that race their street cars and they do the numbers and lettering with it; finish racing, go hit the car wash, tah dah! Street car again.

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There is always this option

About $8 to $10 a can
Holy crap, that's awesome.
????? :confused2: You've never seen that stuff before? It's been out for 2 or 3 years. I know people that race their street cars and they do the numbers and lettering with it; finish racing, go hit the car wash, tah dah! Street car again.
I guess I need to get out more. :confused:

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]
elio P1 testing.jpg

I wish they would include the P1 in their line up.
It is the most interesting.
Did they get rid of it?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I think someone said P1 was incorporated into P2. So P2 is actually two prototypes in one.
That's correct; P1 was a "proof of concept" engineering unit. They took the P1 and modified it to fit the body panels, change the roof line, pretty much change what has to be to make a full bodied unit; the P2. From then on each one had major changes that they learned from the model before it.

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think someone said P1 was incorporated into P2. So P2 is actually two prototypes in one.

That's correct; P1 was a "proof of concept" engineering unit. They took the P1 and modified it to fit the body panels, change the roof line, pretty much change what has to be to make a full bodied unit; the P2. From then on each one had major changes that they learned from the model before it.

So the P2 is the P1 with clothes on it
(and a few other changes)

Thanks.

Top Bottom