• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

P2, P3, P4, P5 All In One Photo!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
It may be the lighting and color, but the P5 looks different to me; like it has a taller hood. Maybe more space was needed for the actual Elio engine?

Still looking forward to it, though.
Different to? The P4 (the orange one) yes, it is different in a lot of ways.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
The rear of the hood is higher to help conceal the wipers. There are, of course, many, many other changes.
We were doing a comparison in a different thread between the P5 at the LA show, and the P5 at the Detroit show; there are a lot of things that changed in the interior.
Outside, not so much, but I'm sure there were a number of detail items that they finished up.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
as of right now, the only item on the tour itinerary is the Detroit show .... I wonder if the P5 will go back in for further refinements

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Are we still looking for production to start in the last quarter of this year. So if my SN is 15661 are we looking for the first of 2017 for me?

The official line is still "Q4 2016". Somebody put together a manufacturing rate estimation tool at this thread, and if we enter your SIL with an estimated production start date of November 1, 2016, then the tool spits out... (drum roll) ... between 2/21/2017 and 3/6/2017.

Here is a direct link to the website with the tool. :)

Top Bottom