• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

P4 Pictures

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
unfortunately the picture is to small for me to work with , but I'm not above doing a little searching..
I"m doing a quick job on these so they are not my best work...

two ,very quickly done, so not my best work..your pictures were too small to work wit , but a little research got me what I needed..
if you slick on it , it will open big

DScott

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am Not complaining as I appreciate the effort but I was looking for the negative of what you created. The 3 panels in Orange not black. Would that be possible? Thanks again for your creative efforts!!!!
okay, got it.
paintjob5.jpg

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My Harley.jpg
My Harley.jpg
unfortunately the picture is to small for me to work with , but I'm not above doing a little searching..
I"m doing a quick job on these so they are not my best work...

two ,very quickly done, so not my best work..your pictures were too small to work wit , but a little research got me what I needed..
Looks good but I was hoping you could put this motorcyvle image ( the entire harley) in the insert.. see file I'm sending with this message

Cali Chris

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's right keep your opinions to yourself. Women, know your limits...;)

JK
That's hilarious! My wife and I remodeled an older motorhome. We were working on it in the evening and a kid in our neighborhood came over to see our progress. Him and I were standing in the motorhome and he asked what it was like to drive it and I told him I rarely drive. He then asked "who drives it?" I told him, "my wife does." He looked at me totally amazed and responed, "but...but she's a woman!" Another day my wife which is pretty handy was cutting a piece of wood on my table saw and the kid was walking by. He said, "Does Chris let you use that?" She asked him, "why do I need Chris' permission?" He responded, "because your a woman." My wife and I still get a good laugh from that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
ah ha! now I know what you want.. I hopeView attachment 416
Something struck me..I can see the reason for the full front fender covering the tire but why the black fender insert covering the front wheelsl..anyone have an answer for this?..I think if it is necessary to cover the wheel insead of the black insert on the fender it would LQQK 10x's better with a one piece full fender covering, being body colored..

Last edited:
Top Bottom