• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

P4 Pictures

russell ramsdell

Elio Addict
Reaction score
lucha libre -I was thinking what the lights look like -and they look like mexican lucha libre mask eyeholes--I don't care for them and will change them or just eliminate them and put on the old model T type -like on a morgan british 3 wheeler,, I hate plastic covered headlights -with the sun fading them out -I prefer glass -maybe i'll just use two motorcycle headlights -ebay has them for cheap-and then add racing stripes-to make it go faster

Reaction score
lucha libre -I was thinking what the lights look like -and they look like mexican lucha libre mask eyeholes--I don't care for them and will change them or just eliminate them and put on the old model T type -like on a morgan british 3 wheeler,, I hate plastic covered headlights -with the sun fading them out -I prefer glass -maybe i'll just use two motorcycle headlights -ebay has them for cheap-and then add racing stripes-to make it go faster
Really? I was planning to put flames along the sides of my Elio to make it 'go faster'.

Top Bottom