• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

P4 Pictures

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You must be referring to the "new math"...It fits well with the "ME generation"...everyone is a winner, everyone gets a trophy, a ribbon. And whatever you do, never use the word NO! :eek:

See, that's what I thought this was referring to as well, and I was refraining from commenting about how ludicrous that is! Thankfully, it was sarcasm and meant to be outrageous!

ehwatt

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I got a pocket full of money that no one will be able to measure the difference in MPG using none to different type fenders.
Anyway most of your driving will be at lower speeds and not at 70 + MPH.
The early fenders sure look like drag buckets to me, just like the shocks that used to be exposed to the air stream and the headlights. Sure seems there ought to be a significant drag reduction.

trock59

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No matter what you'll never see 84 mpg IMO.
When I got a new truck it advertised 24 mpg, it gets 21, on the highway. Every car or truck I ever owned never got advertised mileage. 84 mpg will be achieved by a test driver weighing 100lbs, no added weight on the vehicle what so ever. Laser alligned tires, Tire pressure accurate to .001 psi, precise humidity and dew point, slight tail wind, perfectly flat test track, precise throttle position that doesn't ever change set to 55 mph. In other words, expect 75 mpg and be happy with it.
84 mpg / $6800 are Pauls goals, I'm sure he will get as close as he and the team possibly can. My goal is to have a brand new 2nd (3rd actually) vehicle with great gas mileage, (my KIA gets around 14) 3yr/36mo. warranty, (93k on KIA) and costs less than 10k out the door with decent options. The way I drive I only expect 50-70 mpg out of it anyway - win win for me!

Top Bottom