• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

P4 Pictures

grampi

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You're right.Most of the people I talk to are mad that Elio would go Japanese car style than the much preffered hot rod type.Not only that but they changed it to worse with the slick hood too.And the the back quarter window,the front fender and the real sore boxy rear.What an ugly view.Put the P3 & P4 aside and look at the difference.We needed it just like their promise on the T shirt they sent us.

I don't believe the integrated headlight is "Japanese car style"...all newer vehicles use this style headlight now, foreign or domestic. FWIW, I think the headlight "pods" on the P3 look like frog eyes to me....no thanks, I'll take the cleaner and more streamlined looking integrated version...

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here's a couple from a fan (not me this time) who was St. Francis University.
PESFU.jpg
sfu.jpg

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I prefer the p3 looks by far. Even if it costs a few mpg - to me it looks like a while other car. So i hope its true there will be options around that.

I am sure EM will make the open wheel fenders as an option for those who want the look instead of the mileage advantage of the fully wheel covers.

As for the rest of the P3 front end, and the P2 style front end as well, I would be surprised if someone does not make aftermarket kits for this. It would only take a replacement hood, front quarter panels, along with headlights and headlight wiring to make this conversion.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am sure EM will make the open wheel fenders as an option for those who want the look instead of the mileage advantage of the fully wheel covers.

As for the rest of the P3 front end, and the P2 style front end as well, I would be surprised if someone does not make aftermarket kits for this. It would only take a replacement hood, front quarter panels, along with headlights and headlight wiring to make this conversion.

I'm seeing a one-piece tilt front-end in the future! :)

Top Bottom