• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

P5

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Redo the rear..looks to square. Go back to the p3 more smooth ..and those wheel covers got to go
Hey Ant, welcome to the family!
I tend to agree with you. But both, the wheel covers and the square back are needed for good aerodynamics. Both could also be removed or replaced with different designs by aftermarket companies, once it is in production.

Danno

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Being that this is, I assume ( I know...dangerous) for the most part a guy forum I had to add, so when you looked at your girlfriend or wife for the first time...or after a few dates, did you like EVERYTHING about her body? If you didn't, how much did it cost to "rebuild" that flaw? lol
BTW, as promoted, the wheel pants/skirts are removable.

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Being that this is, I assume ( I know...dangerous) for the most part a guy forum I had to add, so when you looked at your girlfriend or wife for the first time...or after a few dates, did you like EVERYTHING about her body? If you didn't, how much did it cost to "rebuild" that flaw? lol
BTW, as promoted, the wheel pants/skirts are removable.
Danno,
'I don't think I'd a told that', here, you know Z's watching.

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Please add what you would like to see on the next and hopefully last prototype.
I would like the following
P3 fenders/wheels
P4 trunk opening
Actual production engine
Automatic option (cost)
Half door for passenger access
Spare temp tire somewhere
DT

I myself would like
automatic transmission
hydraulic valve lifters for the engine (keep efficient year after year without scheduling $$ valve adj
I like its streamline and aerodynamic
I like the ac for my allergy's (no open window for me
If this shape cuts the wind like an airplane, maybe emeron paint like an airplane
I like some stainless steel in the exhaust to prevent early corrosion, when parked outside 365 days a year
I like some silicone in radiator hoses for long life
I want to start mine on synthetic oil for long life
thank you Paul Elio
kochsiek2@gmail.com

Dallas

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Well when the time comes to customize my Elio I will order the following upgrades.

1. Leather seats
2. Automatic Transmission
3. Sun or moon roof
4. Upgrades to radio with blue tooth
5. Cruise control
6. Navigation system
7. If not already equipped cup holders

If anyone has any more ideas on what else I may want in my Elio please feel free to advise.

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well when the time comes to customize my Elio I will order the following upgrades.

1. Leather seats
2. Automatic Transmission
3. Sun or moon roof
4. Upgrades to radio with blue tooth
5. Cruise control
6. Navigation system
7. If not already equipped cup holders

If anyone has any more ideas on what else I may want in my Elio please feel free to advise.

1.Tinted windows
2. Maybe cruise
3. 2-tone paint & "old school Pinstriping"

russell ramsdell

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would like hummingbird wings on the back and an antigravity pulse magnetic generator on the front with field interference disruptors to keep it stable then add a high pressure reverse polarity mediator with dense carbon ion filters that work in theory by thought transmission -purely concentrated on the being there -provided i was there at the beginning and can drive -I may be drinking ---program that in and it will work-hummingbird optional-though it adds a cool effect

Top Bottom