• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Paul Elio At St Francis University

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am speaking without his authorization or knowledge, but I believe I can answer that question. PF is an anachronism, a throwback to an era where the truth was more important that popularity or personal profit. Whether he is more like our Founding Fathers or Don Quixote, is something that can be answered in the heart of each observer.

Even though he can be a bit of a pain at times, I salute PF as a man who holds faithful to his view of the truth, and is willing to sacrifice his reputation and lose money rather that deny what he believes. The world needs more men like him, who hold honor and service to his fellowman as his most precious treasures.
Your world may need more like him, but mine doesn't. What a miserable world that would be...

eliothegreat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
WOW! :eek: That was eloquent, and well thought out...probably the most well written, and grammatically correct thread ever written in the history of the Elio Owner's Forum.

But no...PF's a spoiled child that wants attention....but older.

(Seriously! You should write for a living!...if you don't.;))

Thank you for the kind words. I apologize for the "than/that" typo.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The sad part about that statement is that none of us really know him beyond Elioville, so maybe only Elioville is miserable not the whole world. In the real world PF may be the life of the party.

that is possible .... if he wished to be the life of a party, he might want to consider taking is venom to an anti-EM forum where it would, no doubt, be appreciated .... rather, after self reporting having been banned from multiple other EM related forums/sites he chooses to bring his cyber bullying here ..
confused.gif

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The sad part about that statement is that none of us really know him beyond Elioville, so maybe only Elioville is miserable not the whole world. In the real world PF may be the life of the party.

But we can only arrive at conclusions based on PFs words and expression of thoughts.
And based on what PF has expressed in his/her posts I wouldn't want to socialize with him/her.
I never really dealt well with cry babies.
And the performance appraisals that I wrote on my staff (before I retired) reflected that.

ScarecrowRepair

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Past Fanatic is the poster here. I doubt anyone in meatspace calls him Past Fanatic. If someone is a jerk at work, his coworkers don't care if his kids like him. His personality away from here is irrelevant and immaterial.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
But we can only arrive at conclusions based on PFs words and expression of thoughts.
And based on what PF has expressed in his/her posts I wouldn't want to socialize with him/her.
I never really dealt well with cry babies.
And the performance appraisals that I wrote on my staff (before I retired) reflected that.
If we arrive at those conclusions based only on a persons expressions and thoughts regarding Elio, judgement is a little skewed. I'd be happy to buy PF a coffee and discuss the ups and downs of the Elio journey. He has been following Elio as long or longer than I have and that's going on 7 fanatical years.

Top Bottom