• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Paul Elio To Update Plans For Autocycle Company Friday, May 11, 2018

johnsnownw

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I couldn't watch all the Q&A, but he didn't seem to give anymore information that what everybody already knew. They still need funding to enter production(but are banking on cryptocurrency), they still haven't finalized the design, they still don't have any firm dates...

I mean, I know people desperately want positive news...but this seems only positive in so far as they're not permanently delayed anymore...

*shrugs

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks BooBoo.... I missed the front portion. Will go back and watch it again.

Must have been a lot of three year olds watching it live. What a bunch of idiotic comments on FB.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Personally, I hope more funding and inspiration comes through, and the timeline can be moved up.
https://www.greencarreports.com/new...ys-it-will-build-production-cars-next-october
That's good to see Elio will be in production next year. I watched the conference and it's 76 weeks plus a few and the Elio will be rolling off the line. What I like is that STO's are real and billions were raised in 2017, so 2018 will be at least 10X that because of the growth in that market.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Can someone please get us a better video feed for this meeting? The guy in Blue is bound to have produced as superior recording. The one on facebook really sucks.

RMClubfitter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hope this plan works. Want hold my breath but it sounds promising. My pilot light is back on. If we don't hear any more about the details of the Security Token Offering in a couple of months I will turn my pilot light off again.

Top Bottom