• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Paul Elio Wishes Folks Would Look On The Bright Side

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I know that you didn't mean it was false. My rant was for the disbelievers of the SEC report. Paul Elio created Elio Motors and I believe he also created its downfall by bleeding out the cash. I wanted to invest in Elio Motors, I thought that he would cede control. He didn't and now I think that it is too late.
It is possible that someone or some company has already made an offer that Paul is sitting on. Paul could (and should) exhaust every option before he sells out. We don't know what the timeline is on accepting an offer is nor do we know when Paul would have to cease all operations. What we CAN do is guess and that tends to do no good. The SEC filing only states the current state of things but doesn't indicate any future actions.

webartist

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I know that you didn't mean it was false. My rant was for the disbelievers of the SEC report. Paul Elio created Elio Motors and I believe he also created its downfall by bleeding out the cash. I wanted to invest in Elio Motors, I thought that he would cede control. He didn't and now I think that it is too late.
It is amazing that others will refuse to face the facts (SEC filings, production dates, money spent and has not even completed engineering) and credit Paul's business model for EM's potential fall.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I bring to question the loyalty and leadership of Paul Elio after he "stood fast" on dedicating a part of his machine to his late father, and we see where that ended. Leading from behind??

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It is amazing that others will refuse to face the facts (SEC filings, production dates, money spent and has not even completed engineering) and credit Paul's business model for EM's potential fall.
That obviously seems to be your opinion. What about the business model is at fault here?

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That obviously seems to be your opinion. What about the business model is at fault here?
Paul HAS maintained control of his own company. That's a win, right? His timeline and OUR timelines aren't the same. We want our cars now but Paul doesn't HAVE to rush things and potentially lose millions of dollars later on... It seems to me as well as you that there isn't anything particular wrong with the business plan. Now, milestone predictions.... THAT's a different story.

webartist

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Having a business model where the vehicle price is to low (little profit) and requiring/thinking he could sell upwards of 250K units anytime soon, if ever. Mazda doesn't even come close to that and they have multiple vehicles. The E1C should be priced at $10K and project (prepare/fund) a much lower production rate for the first few years. Don't get me wrong, I applaud his efforts and accomplishments but he needs to now think like a CFO. The other trike manufactures have high priced units and produce low volume. He needs to consider the Arcimoto SRK model.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Having a business model where the vehicle price is to low (little profit) and requiring/thinking he could sell upwards of 250K units anytime soon, if ever. Mazda doesn't even come close to that and they have multiple vehicles. The E1C should be priced at $10K and project (prepare/fund) a much lower production rate for the first few years. Don't get me wrong, I applaud his efforts and accomplishments but he needs to now think like a CFO. The other trike manufactures have high priced units and produce low volume. He needs to consider the Arcimoto SRK model.
I'm seriously considering the Arcimoto SRK Model. :)

Doesn't EM have a high salaried CFO? Had Elio done that he wouldn't have near the number or any all in reservations. Whatever the business model, the startup vehicle company needs a driveable pre-production prototype and an Engineering Build validation after a decade of R&D and marketing their concept on which to determine a profitable pricepoint and to attract the necessary public or private venture capital to start small and scale production based on acceptance and market demand for their vehicle.

Calkid

Reaction score
I threw my t-shirt out the other day when cleaning/purging my closet while packing for a move
Climbed on here for a glimmer of hope n it didn't happen
#sadday
#lossdafaithbros

Top Bottom