• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Paul Elio Wishes Folks Would Look On The Bright Side

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I threw my t-shirt out the other day when cleaning/purging my closet while packing for a move
Climbed on here for a glimmer of hope n it didn't happen
#sadday
#lossdafaithbros
hey could-a put the shirt on Ebay, one of the true believers would probably add to their collection? If it was one of tthe "not made in America" , a troll would have bid it up :greedy_dollars::greedy_dollars:

imageon

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would certenly hope that Paul would consider relinquishing some control and accept a partner or even be an advisor on the board of a company capable of handling 500 million dollars of startup, rather than go bankrupt and kiss it off.
MK

Last edited:

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
hey could-a put the shirt on Ebay, one of the true believers would probably add to their collection? If it was one of tthe "not made in America" , a troll would have bid it up :greedy_dollars::greedy_dollars:
I have a couple of Elio owners shirts made in Central America, at least I am advertising for Elio! I also have a couple made in America! I'm not perfect you know! Just 1/2 ass ! :p:eek: And my wife just agreed!

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have a couple of Elio owners shirts made in Central America, at least I am advertising for Elio! I also have a couple made in America! I'm not perfect you know! Just 1/2 ass ! :p:eek: And my wife just agreed!
Correction. Just south of Central America. (Columbia) I told you that I was half assed.

Top Bottom