• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Pet Peeves

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
1. Not stopping at stop signs or pulling up past the white stripe. Hello, it was put there for a reason. I hope an 18 wheeler drives over your car
2. People using "bring" when they should use "take". Hint: you can only bring to you current location. You take somewhere else.
3. "Internet lawyers". If he was found innocent in court, get over it.
4. Looters. Sure, ruining some business owners business will unkill the knife wielding, store robbing thug... not.
5. Long term Welfare recipients. Enough already. Nobody "owes" you that much. Made poor life decisions? Live with it.
6. Not really a peeve but I have to take drug tests in order to earn the money freeloaders feel entitled to. I don't think it is asking too much that recipients should have to take one before getting their handout.
7. The too slow justice system. Killed and say you'd do it again. Case closed. Jury is dismissed. Bailiff will now carry out the penalty of death.
8. Beggars at Home Depot. Yes, woman, I see you are raising money for you son's funeral. You've been using the same line for over a month. He's probably pretty ripe. They have applications inside. Get a job.
9. Having to be worried about telling people at work "Merry Christmas". Heaven forbid I offend someone.

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
1. Not stopping at stop signs or pulling up past the white stripe. Hello, it was put there for a reason. I hope an 18 wheeler drives over your car
2. People using "bring" when they should use "take". Hint: you can only bring to you current location. You take somewhere else.
4. Looters. Sure, ruining some business owners business will unkill the knife wielding, store robbing thug... not.
5. Long term Welfare recipients. Enough already. Nobody "owes" you that much. Made poor life decisions? Live with it.
6. Not really a peeve but I have to take drug tests in order to earn the money freeloaders feel entitled to. I don't think it is asking too much that recipients should have to take one before getting their handout.
7. The too slow justice system. Killed and say you'd do it again. Case closed. Jury is dismissed. Bailiff will now carry out the penalty of death.
8. Beggars at Home Depot. Yes, woman, I see you are raising money for you son's funeral. You've been using the same line for over a month. He's probably pretty ripe. They have applications inside. Get a job.
9. Having to be worried about telling people at work "Merry Christmas". Heaven forbid I offend someone.
They looted a shoe store in Ferguson MO.
They took everything but the work boots
Why is social security running out of money, that we paid into, but Welfare is just fine?
Why is that idiot in the left lane going barely the speed limit right next to a car going the same speed in the right lane? Makes me want to get up underneath him and put him into the wall.

Last edited:

ecdriver711

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Dido + asking a question as they walk away.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Snipped: Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

Santa came through! Wishing all fellow Elioites a very fulfilled Elio New Year!!!
Elio on page 92.
3Wheel_1.jpg
3Wheel_2.jpg

Top Bottom